No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

KIA Telluride Owner Roll Call!

cswenson

Reaction score
My Everlasting Silver looks AMAZING...!!
Bought the KIA Roof Rack...I returned them the next day!!...Took away from the AeroDynamics!!...They are too high and BoxLooking!!...I reordered a different one, Not from KIA.. Lower and More of a curve. When installed I will send pics.Sorry KIA.
I'd love to see a pic of your new Roof Rack. My Telly came with the Roof Rack (someone else's order) and I like the rugged look, but curious to see your nonn-Kia ones. :)

cswenson

Reaction score
Hi! New Owner, McKinney, Texas. Snow White SX Prestige AWD with Dune Brown Interior. Someone else's loss was my gain. This one came with Roof Rack, Mud Guards, Rear Bumper Protector and Illuminated Scuff Plates. Got a call one evening that the original recipient had changed their minds, so went straight to the dealer, drove it and bought it. I had an SX non-prestige, FWD, gray interior on order and knew it would be months before it came. Let me tell you…I'm so happy I went with the Prestige, AWD and Dune Brown. It is amazing. I LOVE it!!! I wasn't going to get Prestige, because I didn't think I needed HUD. Now it's my favorite feature!!! Well….I also love the Illuminated Scuff Plates. This car looks luxurious and drives smooth like butter. I also added the "T" Emblem/Badge to the front and back. but it is what it is. I do think it's strange that the SX has the orange daytime running lights, but it is what it is. I guess they want the SX to "stand out". ???I guess they want the SX to "stand out". ???
IMG_7217.JPGIMG_7207.JPGIMG_7196.JPGIMG_7187.JPGIMG_7189.JPGIMG_7199.JPG

Attachments

daybreak

Reaction score
Howdy,
Picked up special ordered Telluride today. :)
Dark Moss SX-P AWD, Nappa Gray, tow package, interior lights, illuminated scuff plates, carpeted mats, cargo net, mud guards, cross bars

4th Kia purchased from my local dealer. MSRP - incentives.
1st day before PDI (4).jpg

Last edited:

rcasta55

Reaction score
Lucky to get an SX, Moss Green, Espresso Brown interior this weekend. A definite upgrade from my 2013 Prius V. 😂

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!