No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

KIA Telluride Owner Roll Call!

Sparkle Girl 47

Reaction score
I’ve got an S, moss green, with the captains in the back. It’s all I needed! It’s perfect. A Kia I’m happy with. Now I just need my mood lights to be repaired and we are golden.
I did not know that the Moss was available in the S trim level. That is Great!!!

Delene

Reaction score
Mine is LX black with black interior. I’m in Panama City Beach, Fl. Love mine ♥

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

aztelluride03

Reaction score
Base model LX, Everlasting Silver, Safford, AZ. It was the only Telluride we could find. We drove 400 miles to Albequerque, NM to get it. We have had her a month and have added darker tint and custom wheels. We love our new Telluride!!!! 20200319_122012.jpg

Husker Soze

Staff member
Reaction score
Base model LX, Everlasting Silver, Safford, AZ. It was the only Telluride we could find. We drove 400 miles to Albequerque, NM to get it. We have had her a month and have added darker tint and custom wheels. We love our new Telluride!!!! View attachment 6937
Nice!

trish

Reaction score
EX Moss with grey interior. Love it, needed bench seats, so SX wasn't an option for me, but miss having some of those extra features. Blacksburg Virginia.