No soliciting permitted.

2020 update 1 Available

Humaid

Reaction score
Somebody on the Stinger forum contacted them about the lack of a download, they said it is slowly rolling out and should be up within the week.
This week? Let's see 😐

You guys waiting waiting for the download wouldve been better off just ordering the USB it seems.
We aren't all in the same situation. I am not in the US or Canada, so I could've simply ordered the USB instead of waiting.

Humaid

Reaction score
I just logged in to mapnsoft.com/kia and noticed the following text in the Telluride update page:

X
REQUIREMENTS:

• Windows 7 PC or newer with at least 30 GB of free space (mobile smartphone devices and iOS systems are not compatible for downloading software)
  • Media Needed:
    • For vehicles with SD card Slot: Use the vehicle SD card (new map will overwrite current map)
    • For vehicles with no SD card slot: A personal 64 GB USB (or larger)
  • Internet connection (download time will vary based on download speed)
  • I guess the download option will be available soon 😃

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So I can't use my Macbook to do this? What kind of ish is this?!
The download page does say Windows and Mac; Looks like the program is needed to download the update and configure the thumbdrive, but the actual install is done via USB thumbdrive in the car. You'll need a 64GB or larger drive to update the vehicle. Ordered a 256GB one on Amazon today, just to be on the "safe side" 😎

NREVANS

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to download the installer? I'm not having any luck with it.

Powers

Reaction score
I cannot find an area to download it. I am offered the USB only option with no download available.
Did anyone find the actual download yet?

Humaid

Reaction score
It seems the download option will be available gradually as per market as per car model.
In the mapnsoft.com, if you choose Canada, you will be able to download for some models. However, it's not available for the Telluride yet.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Lefty556

Reaction score
A little past deadline here. Doesn't take much to share a file, not sure what their hold up is.

mmaass

Reaction score
The download will be available on Monday because I bit the bullet and just purchased the flash drive update. You're welcome! :)

Last edited: