You've found the busiest Telluride community online!

Please register and become a member. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Aftermarket Wheels for the Telluride

LtFireguy

Reaction score
The dealer

Yes i did, but in certain ways the light hits them makes them look black.
They are Braelin BR10 Matte Graphite
They are Matte Graphite. I really wanted black rims too but I kept going back to these Braelin's.

Got them from "partsengine.ca" they are in Toronto, ON Canada. But they are in the Kia accessory Alloy wheel and Tire Program catalog at the dealership. But they couldn't touch the price I paid for them online. They totally change the look of the Telly! Even the tire shop that installed the wheel were impressed with the look of them. And they see a lot lol.
I just ordered these today for my Everlasting Grey SXL from the dealership. They charged me $339CAD each which was way down from their price of $479 I think they said. I just took in a printout from the wheelwiz site and they matched it. I, too, wanted black so I'm REALLY hoping that the graphite colour will go well with the everlasting grey otherwise I suppose I could powder coat them black. Yikes, yet another expense! Also, when you order from the dealer (who orders direct from Fastco.ca) they get machined and finished to be the exact specs for the Telluride.

Last edited:

LtFireguy

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the FAST branded wheels need hub centric rings? It's what the dealers in Canada are making available to purchase before delivery but I really would prefer a direct bolt on solution with no rings required.
I know my reply is quite late but for anyone else wondering as well, I've been told that they get the wheels without bolt pattern and bore done so they do it on site for your specific order. Here's a pretty good video about them...

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
G

G-290486

22x9 Ashanti wheels with w 265/40r/22 General G max tires. Deleted the Crome on bottom done. Window trim next.
Do the 265/40/22 rub at all? It is outside the suggested size of the website I’m looking at to purchase tire and wheel package from but I have seen tons of pics of guys using this setup.

tom141

Reaction score
I m running 265-40-22 without any rubbing issue. I have not seen anybody here said otherwise yet. You could go with 265-35-22 but IMO the sidewall is too thin for an SUV. Wheels and tires are personal taste. I am sure whatever you choose would look great. Good luck.

T_ride

Reaction score
I m running 265-40-22 without any rubbing issue. I have not seen anybody here said otherwise yet. You could go with 265-35-22 but IMO the sidewall is too thin for an SUV. Wheels and tires are personal taste. I am sure whatever you choose would look great. Good luck.
You think I could run 265-50-20 all terrain without any rub?

tom141

Reaction score
That I am not sure. I remember seeing someone here saying that he was able to run 275 on stock wheels but I don't recall the ratio number. You may want to search in these forums if you don't see any help here.

hbrookewilson

Reaction score
The place I purchase my Telluride from upgraded the wheels at the dealership. They are 22" Asanti rims. I test drove one with stock wheels and comparing mine to that, the ride is not affected at all.

Attachments

Dale

Reaction score
anybody planning on wheels for their Telluride? the stock 20s are only 7.5" wide from something I've read... i want to order some rims before my Telluride arrives so i can put them on right away, but im trying to figure out what i can fit... i found a set i want, now i just need to figure out how wide i can go... and whether or not to jump up to 22s. i was looking at 20x9, or 20x10.5, but now im thinking maybe 22x9.5...thoughts?
22s looks good on it. Go on YouTube u will see