No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Aftermarket Wheels for the Telluride

LtFireguy

Reaction score
Wheels look great. I just ordered my Telluride as well in Southern Ontario. What dealership did you order the wheels thru?
Thanks! I got them through Hunt Club Kia here in Ottawa. They were in the wheel brochure that was at the counter of the service department. I got them to give me a discount at the parts department because, as part of the negotiation of my vehicle purchase, I wanted aftermarket rims since we can't get black ones here in Canada.

Also, check Quattro Tire out of Montreal who will ship them to you for free I believe. I got my winter tires to put on the stock rims through them. Pretty good prices and they have a good selection of wheels for the Telluride including the ones that i got through my dealership. If you don't get a deal at your dealership, it's definitely cheaper at Quattro Tire than the price the dealership lists them for.

Mike12

Reaction score
Thanks! I got them through Hunt Club Kia here in Ottawa. They were in the wheel brochure that was at the counter of the service department. I got them to give me a discount at the parts department because, as part of the negotiation of my vehicle purchase, I wanted aftermarket rims since we can't get black ones here in Canada.

Also, check Quattro Tire out of Montreal who will ship them to you for free I believe. I got my winter tires to put on the stock rims through them. Pretty good prices and they have a good selection of wheels for the Telluride including the ones that i got through my dealership. If you don't get a deal at your dealership, it's definitely cheaper at Quattro Tire than the price the dealership lists them for.
Thanks for the response. Very helpful. I’m doing the same thing....getting winter tires for the stock rims and nice black rims for the summer normal tires. Telluride looks great with the black/dark rims. The BR-10s are perfect. Closely resemble the US version. I think I’m gonna steal your idea....with pride. lol
Thanks again for help.

naveenwicks

Reaction score

515EX

Reaction score
What is the widest wheel that will fit on a 20" wheel?
It all depends on the specs of the wheel but, I can’t imagine you’d want to go any wider than 10-10.5 inches. I personally think 9 is the sweet spot as I wouldn’t want the wheels protruding from the wheel well. I should add that the offset plays a big role as to what will and won’t fit.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

frankspeaks

Reaction score
What are all you guys doing regarding the Tire Pressure Sensors? Are you reusing the OEM ones on your new tires? I plan to buy new aftermarket rims for summer and use the original rims for my winter tires. Will aftermarket sensors work for the spare set of tires?

Icantelluride

Reaction score
What are all you guys doing regarding the Tire Pressure Sensors? Are you reusing the OEM ones on your new tires? I plan to buy new aftermarket rims for summer and use the original rims for my winter tires. Will aftermarket sensors work for the spare set of tires?
Got Kia sensors for $45 each at Discount Tire Direct