No soliciting permitted.

Aftermarket Wheels for the Telluride

IATelluride

Reaction score

Bossman-Don

Reaction score
Yes I really love how they ended up looking. Had to pull the trigger on them. $800 for everything tires and wheels. Installation included.
No way. Thats a phenomenal price. How and where did you pull this off?

Socal949

Reaction score
No way. Thats a phenomenal price. How and where did you pull this off?
I know right! But it’s true. Made some great transactions. I am all about finding good deals. I found the wheels on offer up brand new. Have a friend who works at a tire shop who only charged me $60 to install and balance all 4. I provided the tires which where practically almost free.

ernysan

Reaction score
Photoshopped? If so you are very good at it. Thanks for waking up the mod bug again. Wife says she doesn’t want much done to the Telly. But I like the look of those center caps. Where can I buy those?
"Photoshopped" and I take the image from the forum store products

leedogg

Reaction score
I was going to get these, but found out they're discontinued :mad: Anybody see anything similar?

Attachments

• 8b.jpg
    8b.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 18

Oc05gto

Reaction score
Mine are not the nightfall rims but went with 275/45/20 with no rub.
Do you have any pictures of your telluride? I have the same color and looking at same tire size. Just trying to get an idea of what it looks like. What's the wheel offset, and does it stick outside the fender well? Thanks.

IATelluride

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of your telluride? I have the same color and looking at same tire size. Just trying to get an idea of what it looks like. What's the wheel offset, and does it stick outside the fender well? Thanks.
Yep here ya go. Not sure of offset. Sticks out just barely.

Attachments

• 20201107_155644.jpg
    20201107_155644.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 20201114_112820.jpg
    20201114_112820.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 47
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

IATelluride

Reaction score

RCollier27

Reaction score
Verde Axis 20x9 +38 satin black
Coopers discovery at3 4s 265/50R20
How do you like those Cooper tires? I changed out my stock Night fall wheels to some 20X9 black rhino morocco wheels. Im still using the stock Michelin tires but I'm thinking they're a little narrow. The wheels stick out a little farther than would like and I get worried it would be really easy to curb the wheels by accident. I was already thinking that 265 tires would fit a lot nicer. How do you like yours?