No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Anyone buy an extended warranty on the Telluride?

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Jason do you still have the 10/100,000 or did it switch to 8/120,000. I have 500 miles left till my decision is made for me, LOL. Still weighing it out. I am more inclined if its the 10/100.
10/100 or 8/120 $100 more

Rattnroll

Reaction score
Bought warranty about 3 weeks ago from Kia of Muncie. I purchased the 8 year/120,000 mile extended warranty for $1,578. Kia of Muncie was about $1,000 cheaper than my local dealer wanted for their 10 year/150,000 miles of coverage from a company i can't remember now. Jason and Craig with Kia of Muncie were fantastic and easy to deal with and i am happy with the extra coverage i got for the price if it is needed. Thanks again Kia of Muncie and Jason and Craig!!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Bought warranty about 3 weeks ago from Kia of Muncie. I purchased the 8 year/120,000 mile extended warranty for $1,578. Kia of Muncie was about $1,000 cheaper than my local dealer wanted for their 10 year/150,000 miles of coverage from a company i can't remember now. Jason and Craig with Kia of Muncie were fantastic and easy to deal with and i am happy with the extra coverage i got for the price if it is needed. Thanks again Kia of Muncie and Jason and Craig!!
Thank You!

Rattnroll

Reaction score
Thank You!
You are welcome, Jason, as you and Craig made the process easy and painless. I was just happy to get the extended warranty for the price which saved me over what my local dealer wanted to charge for their extended warranty. Thanks again to you and Craig and i hope Kia of Muncie gets through this pandemic unscathed when the stay at home orders are lifted as i am in Virginia and we have one currently in effect until June 10th🙄.