No soliciting permitted.

Anyone buy an extended warranty on the Telluride?

Drewcifer

Reaction score
Wait I thought the warranty was 10 years or 100,000 miles?!
Powertrain is. Not everything, say like certain electronics that are very important to the vehicle. Kia factory warranty is not a bumper to bumper 10yr/100k. Research it and make an educated/informed decision on if you need/want one or not.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ambient_6

Reaction score
Just got the Telly today, used the Muncie treatment as well ($1647 pricing, forgot it was cheaper) … and Kia Fort Bend (Texas) brought the price down to $1536 from $3300.

Lindsheath

Reaction score
Debating if I should buy an extended warranty on my Telluride SX. Not worried as much about the car as I am about all the electronics.

If you bought one, which one and how much? How is the coverage?
We got the 10y bumper to bumper for $2,100. We got it down from $2,750. Glad we got it for peace of mind with tech since it’s only a 3y warranty for that.

RedTailedHawk

Reaction score
Just got the Telly today, used the Muncie treatment as well ($1647 pricing, forgot it was cheaper) … and Kia Fort Bend (Texas) brought the price down to $1536 from $3300.
Hey, thanks for sharing this tidbit. I just bought my car thru Kia Fort Bend. Am now looking into extended warranty and Lojack(?).

Tortuga07

Reaction score
I wonder if Fort Bend will do extended warranties for people out of state. Was this the same 10 year 100k mile warranty offered by Muncie?

mikemartel

Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of the "6,000 authorized service providers" for the Muncie Fidelity warranty?

septimius72

Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of the "6,000 authorized service providers" for the Muncie Fidelity warranty?
how come nobody mentions the "other services", like Endurance?

anyway, I found one of the reviews for Fidelity:

and Consumer Affairs is not very favorable towards them:

ambient_6

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for sharing this tidbit. I just bought my car thru Kia Fort Bend. Am now looking into extended warranty and Lojack(?).
Congrats on the purchase. I did get LoJack Kahu.

ambient_6

Reaction score
I wonder if Fort Bend will do extended warranties for people out of state. Was this the same 10 year 100k mile warranty offered by Muncie?
I can ask if they do it for out of state. Yes the same Platinum as Muncie.

ambient_6

Reaction score
I confirmed that they do provide extended warranties for those out of state. Good deal.

PauliWalli

Reaction score
I believe that the Muncie referred to Fidelity ”warranty” is the official Kia Distinction Vehicle Service Contract that can be found on their website here (https://www.kia.com/us/content/dam/.../marketing/CS11780KiaAdditiveTermbrochure.pdf). Note that at the bottom of the first page, it was updated 03/2021 and states that

“The Kia Distinction Vehicle Service Contract is administered by
Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc., P.O. Box. 8567 Deerfield Beach, FL 33443 . Florida License # 60026.”

I bought an extended VSC on my 2010 Pilot (8 year, 120k) when I first bought it (also used an out-of-state dealership in MA) and it paid for itself over when I had a broken axle 6 years in. Just my $0.02.

Hope this helps!

Sparkle Girl 47

Reaction score
how come nobody mentions the "other services", like Endurance?

anyway, I found one of the reviews for Fidelity:

and Consumer Affairs is not very favorable towards them:
After reading the reviews on Fidelity, I have some questions? What does anyone else thinks? just asking.