No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Interior Lighting Kit feedback and additional accessories

Soonerhawk

Reaction score
I was told that the ambient lighting was standard with the SXP. Is that accurate? Also, is a lighted foot/door plate worth it?
My sales person called me and is verifying my order with Kia today and asked if I wanted these items and I told him I thought the ambient lighting was standard on the SXP. Also, does anyone have a list of the extras that come with the SXP that are different or not available on the EX?

Landry

Reaction score
I was told that the ambient lighting was standard with the SXP. Is that accurate? Also, is a lighted foot/door plate worth it?
My sales person called me and is verifying my order with Kia today and asked if I wanted these items and I told him I thought the ambient lighting was standard on the SXP. Also, does anyone have a list of the extras that come with the SXP that are different or not available on the EX?
Ambient lighting along the dash and the doors is standard on the SX. Optional lighting is the front foot wells and cup holders. $450 for that. If you read through this thread you can see what $15 and 45 minutes can get you. I don’t need my cup holders lit. I also chose to skip the $310 lighted door sills. My last car had them and truthfully, you see them for 3 seconds while getting in or out. If you want to see the differences EX to SX go on KIA.COM and look up inventory and review window stickers.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

HerrLynch

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the install and some purple and orange. These are all at full brightness level.
Hey well I finally got my led kit, could you show or tell me what wires you spliced into for ground and power? I'm looking for ground and power in the door panels and the plug inside the armrest.

Landry

Reaction score
Hey well I finally got my led kit, could you show or tell me what wires you spliced into for ground and power? I'm looking for ground and power in the door panels and the plug inside the armrest.
I didn’t do any splicing of wires. It is just plug and play with the usb in the console for the under seat lighting.. All off the door lighting is factory.