No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

The KIA Telluride in Everlasting Silver

"Ride"_or_die

Reaction score
In regards to the interior colors available on the Everlasting Silver paint , I only see black interior available on KIA website. Anyone have luck ordering a Telluride with the Everlasting Silver paint and light gray interior?
Not at all. I tried and you can only order black.

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
Since we are in the Everlasting thread and can speak freely - the other colors are all quite nice but ours is really the best. We don't have to struggle to keep it clean like black and moss, it is not the same tone as any other silver out there and well what more can I say - it is just a very rich, beautiful color.

13_FST

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Since we are in the Everlasting thread and can speak freely - the other colors are all quite nice but ours is really the best. We don't have to struggle to keep it clean like black and moss, it is not the same tone as any other silver out there and well what more can I say - it is just a very rich, beautiful color.
After seeing your pics, I'm officially jealous. LOL.

Congrats, and the colour looks just fantastic. This was my top choice afterall.

JonFar111

Reaction score
If it's dirty, it's dirty. Color only hides that dirt. So wash it (by hand and with softened water) as often as you can! Sold another car last week (an 11-year old Avalon that IMG_6652.JPGI bought new) for $4K more than the dealer offered and $2k more than high retail. Just by keeping it clean and doing all the maintenance. :)

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I have the same one at certain times it looks a lot like blue ...:confused:
Perhaps we could refer to it as Ninja blue ..... "Hey what was that Blue SUV that just passed me? I don't know ... I only see a Silver SUV ahead - but man it is pretty tough looking" - NINJA BLUE/SILVER/GRAY

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
Crossbars - I ordered the crossbars sight unseen when I did the build on my car. And I can see where down the road they may come in useful. My question is - what do you think they look like - do you think the car looks better with or without them? It gives is kinda a beefy look but I am really mixed on whether I like them or not and would love some feedback - picture is a couple of posts up.

JonFar111

Reaction score
Crossbars - I ordered the crossbars sight unseen when I did the build on my car. And I can see where down the road they may come in useful. My question is - what do you think they look like - do you think the car looks better with or without them? It gives is kinda a beefy look but I am really mixed on whether I like them or not and would love some feedback - picture is a couple of posts up.
IMHO, your vehicle looks much better w/o the crossbars. Put 'em on when you need to use them, otherwise leave them off...

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

limesparks

Reaction score
Hi, i'm new here, just picked up an Everlasting Silver SX (non prestige), with the regular black leather. LOVE IT. I thought i was going to get a Moss Green when i first heard of the Telluride a few weeks ago - but seeing them in person this color grabbed me, i love the contrast with the grey bumper guards. The green was way browner/muddier than i had expected.

*sparx*

limesparks

Reaction score
oh - and i agree with what people are saying here - in shade it looks like a really nice straight grey matte. In direct sunlight it is a sparkly silver with a very slight bluish hue.

*sparx*