No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

We Sell Discounted

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
A couple people have reached out expressing they are upset that they are Not getting a TV. Keep in mind this is a Black Friday Special for Nov 8th going forward. Black Friday Specials are simply that. If you bought a new iPhone a few days ago and now it's free with activation is Tmobile going to refund the money because you want the Black Friday Deal? It's not the way things work. We are offering this to have fun and gain new customers like anyone else selling a product or offering a Black Friday Deal. I hope you all understand our reasoning behind this. Even in the car business specials change month to month. If a better deal was the month prior and you missed out... Not much you can do except wait for a better deal. The dealer can't offer you the prior month's incentives. If anyone of you needs further clarification please email me directly. Thank You. jfox@kiaofmuncie.com

ELACEE

Reaction score
We appreciate that!
Is the $1k financing deal still available this month from Kia? I see it in some places but not others.

ETA: Sorry, I meant to also include the post you were responding to (including the reference to the $1k financing deal).

dznyfan4778

Reaction score
I too placed our order with Kia of Muncie today 9/24. They have been very professional and easy to work with. I'm in Jacksonville, Florida. Planning to fly up 1 way once it is ready. I'll get to know the car during my 15 hour road trip...
Just got an update. Kia Picked up the order. This should mean it will start getting processed. Very rough ETA 12/31/19.

JayCO

Reaction score
Just got an update. Kia Picked up the order. This should mean it will start getting processed. Very rough ETA 12/31/19.
**edit** disregard... saw your other post... **/edit**

Congrats! What did you order?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

blitt

Reaction score
Hey Jason.....just a "practical question"....once the dealership gets a "shipping invoice" is there anymore contact between factory and dealership?? .....or does the vehicle just suddenly "show up?" Thanks.....obviously I'm "waiting" , but you seem to be way more "out front" and/or knowledgeable than the sales people many of us are working with!

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Hey Jason.....just a "practical question"....once the dealership gets a "shipping invoice" is there anymore contact between factory and dealership?? .....or does the vehicle just suddenly "show up?" Thanks.....obviously I'm "waiting" , but you seem to be way more "out front" and/or knowledgeable than the sales people many of us are working with!
You get an estimated delivery date but it could show up before or after that. No science to it.

TMG

Reaction score
Jason,

I'm going to send you an email re: leasing a SXP AWD in Black Cooper. I'm in Metro Detroit so getting to you is easy.

Thanks,

T.

LVP

Reaction score
Is there an easy (affordable) way to get from Indianapolis to Muncie? Kansas City to Indianapolis is pretty cheap one way flight. Our dealers in KC are a pain in the arse to deal with.
They'll pick you up at the Indy or Ft Wayne Airport and take you to Muncie :)