You've found the busiest Telluride community online!

Please register and become a member. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

We Sell Discounted

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
A couple people have reached out expressing they are upset that they are Not getting a TV. Keep in mind this is a Black Friday Special for Nov 8th going forward. Black Friday Specials are simply that. If you bought a new iPhone a few days ago and now it's free with activation is Tmobile going to refund the money because you want the Black Friday Deal? It's not the way things work. We are offering this to have fun and gain new customers like anyone else selling a product or offering a Black Friday Deal. I hope you all understand our reasoning behind this. Even in the car business specials change month to month. If a better deal was the month prior and you missed out... Not much you can do except wait for a better deal. The dealer can't offer you the prior month's incentives. If anyone of you needs further clarification please email me directly. Thank You. jfox@kiaofmuncie.com

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ELACEE

Reaction score
We appreciate that!
Is the $1k financing deal still available this month from Kia? I see it in some places but not others.

ETA: Sorry, I meant to also include the post you were responding to (including the reference to the $1k financing deal).