No soliciting permitted.

What did you do to your Telluride today?

LouisD815

Reaction score
Weethertech’s have 2nd to 3rd row coverage? I did not see that when comparing all the brands. Oh well, still happy with my smart liners.
Yes that’s why I ordered WeatherTech. KIA don’t

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
I switched to Sport mode before the on ramp and then smoked a Palisade while getting on the highway. Hit 6k on the RPM’s and 90 mph before I got out of it. This thing definitely gets out of its own way when needed.

JerseySXP

Reaction score
Scrubbed her down and fully detailed! Topped off with Turtle Wax flex wax Ceramic with Graphene. Let's see if that stuff helps protect my Ceramic coating.

Excuse the dirt all over the driveway. Had a ditch witch make a muddy mess while building my she shed pad yesterday.

Screenshot_20201224-145259.jpg

IMG_20201224_124217~2.jpg

Last edited:

Frankie Knuckles

Reaction score
Scrubbed her down and fully detailed! Topped off with Turtle Wax flex wax Ceramic with Graphene. Let's see if that stuff helps protect my Ceramic coating.

Excuse the dirt all over the driveway. Had a ditch witch make a muddy mess while building my she shed pad yesterday.

View attachment 13938

View attachment 13939
Looks great Jersey!!

LouisD815

Reaction score

View attachment 13938

View attachment 13939
Looks great. Do you have any issues with water spots? What soap product do you use?

JerseySXP

Reaction score
Looks great. Do you have any issues with water spots? What soap product do you use?
I use Gyeon Quartz Bathe in my cannon. 1/5 soap. The rest is warm water.

No water spots. Just used my metro vac today and oh man it's a game changer. I used to do my leaf blower before which took too long.

LouisD815

Reaction score
I use Gyeon Quartz Bathe in my cannon. 1/5 soap. The rest is warm water.

No water spots. Just used my metro vac today and oh man it's a game changer. I used to do my leaf blower before which took too long.
Awesome thanks. I used a turtle wax ceramic wash but it left water spots which are a pain.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

JerseySXP

Reaction score
Awesome thanks. I used a turtle wax ceramic wash but it left water spots which are a pain.
I've come a long way from years past. Any wash is gonna leave water spots unless the vehicle is dried good right away.

Also never wash a car in direct sunlight - always on a cloudy day.

Those water spots are somewhat derived from the soap but more so the mineral content in our home tap waters.

LouisD815

Reaction score
I've come a long way from years past. Any wash is gonna leave water spots unless the vehicle is dried good right away.

Also never wash a car in direct sunlight - always on a cloudy day.

Those water spots are somewhat derived from the soap but more so the mineral content in our home tap waters.
We have very hard water where I live meaning lots of minerals.

Tellthemride

Reaction score
We have very hard water where I live meaning lots of minerals.
I also have very hard water in my locality too. If I towel dry my car after washing, it looks great. But if I don’t it is spots galore.

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score

View attachment 13938

View attachment 13939
Clean and shiny !! Is the ceramic coating holding up well?

LouisD815

Reaction score
I also have very hard water in my locality too. If I towel dry my car after washing, it looks great. But if I don’t it is spots galore.
Same here in Missouri. Gotta be quick with the drying towels on the glass and chrome especiall.

JerseySXP

Reaction score
Clean and shiny !! Is the ceramic coating holding up well?
Unbelievably well. Water just beads off.

It's supposed to last 5 years so it better hold up right now!

Mavrx

Reaction score
How was getting the rear badge off? I saw a lot of people scratching their car because it’s recessed. Looks great though. What is the price range for front ppe?
They did the badges for me as they were doing the PPF. I paid $1800 i think it was, gotta look at the receipt again. The guy told me they’ll do the badges because lots of people scratch or swirl as they remove it

Dale

Reaction score
Didn’t think people used these since like 1990. Carpet on your dash, no thx
Those dashmat is good in the summer . It keeps the dash cool and ur ac doesn't work as hard. Also the sun don't reflex off the dash. They may not look cool but they are good to keep heat out.

Frankie Knuckles

Reaction score
Unbelievably well. Water just beads off.

It's supposed to last 5 years so it better hold up right now!
I used my new Generac 3100 Pressure Washer and Chemical Guys professional Torq Foam Cannon yesterday to wash my baby. I also used Chemical Guys high foam cleaning wash Honeydew. I was impressed with the foaming action and ultimately, the final results. No spots. 👍

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Installed a set of Rain-X Silicone Endurance wipers.

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Might get some snow tomorrow; a chance to check out how the FWD handles the roads and the wipers performance