No soliciting permitted.

What did you do to your Telluride today?

daviddlee

Reaction score
Been having a fun week after taking delivery last week. Installed WeatherTech and ToughPro floor mats, replaced the badges with the KDM chrome ones, and waiting for my cross bars to come in over the weekend to combo with our Yakima ski rack.

Haven't had a chance to get ceramic coating yet but going to go give the Telly a 1st wash today and wipe/dry with some Meguiar's spray wax.

adeokesola

Reaction score
Been having a fun week after taking delivery last week. Installed WeatherTech and ToughPro floor mats, replaced the badges with the KDM chrome ones, and waiting for my cross bars to come in over the weekend to combo with our Yakima ski rack.

Haven't had a chance to get ceramic coating yet but going to go give the Telly a 1st wash today and wipe/dry with some Meguiar's spray wax.
If you don't mind, Can you send pictures

BasilFawlty

Reaction score
This weekend I will be replacing my reverse lights with LED lights. (I hope I don't screw up that back panel).

LouisD815

Reaction score
This weekend I will be replacing my reverse lights with LED lights. (I hope I don't screw up that back panel).
Please keep us updated, pictures and ease or toughness of the job

KML

Reaction score
Just installed the Telluride vinyl rocker panel stripe on my 2021 SX-P Everlasting Silver Nightfall.

Easy install. Around 2-1/2 hours to align and apply.

Cast your vote here

Telluride Rocker Panel Stripe 1.jpeg Telluride Rocker Panel Stripe 2.jpeg
Telluride Rocker Panel Stripe - Install 1.jpeg Telluride Rocker Panel Stripe - Install 2.jpeg

Kellen

Reaction score
Weethertech’s have 2nd to 3rd row coverage? I did not see that when comparing all the brands. Oh well, still happy with my smart liners.

The new Weathertech HPs do. However I've noticed the 2nd and 3rd row are not actually connected like the smartliners, and sometimes there is a gap.

They are also more rubber like, less plastic.

daviddlee

Reaction score
So after driving on the highway at speeds of 70-85mph, there is a noticeable low hum/vibration coming from my Yakima ski lift. Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve or if I need to move the lift to the center a bit?

I’m going to test tomorrow with actual snowboards in place and see if that helps but the noise is borderline unbearable at those speeds. I get no whistling noises, just the low hum.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tellthemride

Reaction score
So after driving on the highway at speeds of 70-85mph, there is a noticeable low hum/vibration coming from my Yakima ski lift. Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve or if I need to move the lift to the center a bit?

I’m going to test tomorrow with actual snowboards in place and see if that helps but the noise is borderline unbearable at those speeds. I get no whistling noises, just the low hum.
Keep a spacer in the rack when not occupied with skis/snowboards? maybe the lack of tension is allowing the latch to bounce. Doesn’t have to run the full length of the rack, just by the latch.

daviddlee

Reaction score
Keep a spacer in the rack when not occupied with skis/snowboards? maybe the lack of tension is allowing the latch to bounce. Doesn’t have to run the full length of the rack, just by the latch.
Now that you mention this, it’s highly possible. Thanks and I’ll get back to you after some testing with a spacer and/or snowboards in place.

daviddlee

Reaction score
Yo
You’re a genius. Just drove at 80mph with my snowboard and there’s little to no noise. The humming is actually so silent now that I can finally hear the tiny wind noise that I was expecting. Thank you, @Tellthemride!