Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Which vehicle will the KIA Telluride be replacing for you?

joeyvans

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
2012 Ford Escape Limited AWD. It was a good car for us, but developed rust on the rear wheel wells... just like every other Escape of it's era. Because of that, we wanted to get rid of it while it still had some value. Have wanted a Telluride since the day I saw the first commercial on YouTube. Can't wait 'til it arrives.

reasonableperson

Reaction score
You’re right. Loaded X7 close to 100k. Last week I looked at a 2018 X5 50i with 13k miles for 66k. I drove it so I could compare to my X3 and Telluride. I actually liked the Telluride better than the X5.
I'm trading in my 2012 x5 50i. Not only has that been the most unreliable car I've ever owned in my life, the ride quality is TERRIBLE!

Buckeye-TRide

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
2011 Buick Enclave CXL. Great car for awhile but was rear-ended and the suspension was never the same after. Also has a stretched timing chain and worn front tires and there was no way I was spending $4500 on an almost decade old Buick. Also had various other small and annoying but expensive to repair issues.

Member Support

Please keep ths community Ad Free with a Supporting Member account today! For as little as $0.05 per day, you can keep this community online and ad free. CLICK HERE to send your support!