No soliciting permitted.

Your Telluride playlist

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
mine is not here yet (april 2 though!! ahhhhh) but SAT wise it will be the 90s, maybe a little shade 45, definitely “the highway” and non sat it will be morgan wallen “dangerous” album... who knows what else! lots of country though lol
90s channel is legit.

Gave me flashbacks 👍

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
I had SXM on my other car. It is a great deal for $5/month. After the year, you can just call them and they'll re-up for the same rate instead of the $18/month. Well worth it! I listen to the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and the Message 63.
The decades stations are amazing, right?

👍😎

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
The Who - Going Mobile
Black Oak Arkansas - Gravel Roads
Stepeenwolf - Born to be Wild
Deep Purple - Highway Star
Queen - I'm in Love with my Car
Rush - Red Barchetta
Classic rock sounds amazing in the Telly!! :)

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
Call me old, but I love 70s, 80s and 90s, Classic Rock and Country. But my drive up song is this:
@Frankie Knuckles,

Love the decades channels especially:
70s on 7
80s on 8
90s on 9

even 60s and 50s from time to time when visiting a 50s diner.

Classic Rock stations are legit.

Love the Outlaw Country and Willie’s Roadhouse stations for old school country.

The Real Jazz station... maybe i checked it out at just the right time but they had a Miles marathon while I was driving at night and it sounded so good through the Harman/Kardon system 👍

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
Well I really don't care much for modern country, but this one just seems appropriate:

@vinylhaircut:

I'm not a fan of over 90% of what I hear on modern "country" radio, strongly dislike almost the entire 2009-2016 "bro country" era and the stuff that Capitol Records Nashville and "country" radio is pushing these days.

Gabe Lee is pretty legit, great songwriter.

Been listening to the entire albums of good songs from Farmland and his newer more fun album: Honky Tonk Hell ("Imogene" gives me chills, strong, evocative songwriting)

Chris Stapleton has so much soul and rock and blues sprinkled all over his style of country music and performances. I really like his new album Starting Over.

My little niece loves singing the chorus of Chicken Fried so we have the Zac Brown "Foundation" album for pool parties and the beach.

Nightsky93

Reaction score
@vinylhaircut:

I'm not a fan of over 90% of what I hear on modern "country" radio, strongly dislike almost the entire 2009-2016 "bro country" era and the stuff that Capitol Records Nashville and "country" radio is pushing these days.

Been listening to the entire albums of good songs from Farmland and his newer more fun album: Honky Tonk Hell ("Imogene" gives me chills, strong, evocative songwriting)

Chris Stapleton has so much soul and rock and blues sprinkled all over his style of country music and performances. I really like his new album Starting Over.

My little niece loves singing the chorus of Chicken Fried so we have the Zac Brown "Foundation" album for pool parties and the beach.
@vinylhaircut:

Need some Hank Williams JR.

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
Any Telluride Forum newbies want to share their go-to Telly playlists? 🥳

Let's extend this to the multitudes of people waiting for KFOS to pick up their orders.

You're waiting weeks, months for a Telly at MSRP.

That's plenty of time to arrange a playlist of songs for your eventual ride :ROFLMAO:

GO !!! :)

ZonaRide

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Any Telluride Forum newbies want to share their go-to Telly playlists? 🥳

Let's extend this to the multitudes of people waiting for KFOS to pick up their orders.

You're waiting weeks, months for a Telly at MSRP.

That's plenty of time to arrange a playlist of songs for your eventual ride :ROFLMAO:

GO !!! :)
So, let's see. You have gone roughly 8 hours without a response. Maybe you should spin it around and see what we can offer the ones that will be waiting?
I am pretty sure we can come up with plenty of soothing inspirational tracks. :ROFLMAO:

Like -

"Anticipation" by Carly Simon :sneaky:

Tride77

Reaction score
Have personally turned Sport Mode Saturday into Sport Mode Weekend with the windows down and Yacht Rock cranked up. That and my cooled Dune Brown seats add some blissfulness to dance/swim/grocery/home improvement runs.

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
I had never heard of Yacht Rock as a genre but ended up buying “Best of Yacht Rock Volume 2” because of all the great songs on it 😎

Christi

Reaction score
American Kids - Kenny Chesney
Better When I'm Dancing- Meghan Trainor
Sexy Back - JT
On the Floor - J Lo
DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love - Usher
Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles
Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons
Who Needs Sleep - Barenaked Ladies
Little Red Corvette - Prince

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
American Kids - Kenny Chesney
Better When I'm Dancing- Meghan Trainor
Sexy Back - JT
On the Floor - J Lo
DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love - Usher
Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles
Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons
Who Needs Sleep - Barenaked Ladies
Little Red Corvette - Prince
Nice!

Anymore playlists y'all like to play while Telluriding? :)

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
I guess we can't link anything anymore. I tried to link a song on youtube. No more links allowed? Hyperlinks, whatever?
I don't know about links privileges. Perhaps when you're promoted from New Member to Member after more activity here on the Forum?

I started this with just a list, simple text, no links.

For the time being, would you care to share a short list of songs you're playing in your Telluride?

We can look up artists and songs ourselves or perhaps recognize music we already own/play :)