• đź‘ŽThumbs Down

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • On the fence, need to see in person.

Votes: 40 45.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

wanderjack

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing - makes me super happy with the one we ordered (Due around Feb, 2021). It's crazy how different the color varies from the one on Kia's website. Looks much darker here than there.

I wouldn't have a problem it anyway. Maybe the lack of metallic has something to do with the variability, but can't wait to see it in person.

Edit / NVM guess that's not wolf gray after all haha. Makes sense considering (from what I understand) they may not have entered production yet.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

bucho

Reaction score
So assuming you are correct, I guess I will keep looking for a dealer in 250 mile radius of Kansas City that sells at MSRP, can commit to order me a Wolf Grey SX AWD Nightfall (NO Prestige) and have enough allocation I can get it in 3-5 months. ....#thequestcontinues....
Shawnee Mission Kia? Ordered Wolf grey same day I visited. Was easy as pie. Est arrival Oct 18th MSRP

Last edited:

bucho

Reaction score
Did you order with Prestige?
I did. Zero hassle really. That being said - I'm still not 100% on whether I'll go through with the purchase depending on the state of things when it finally arrives. School closed etc etc. My Wolf grey may be available (though I know you didn't want prestige). Dealer prided themselves on not selling above MSRP at least

mmuelle4

Reaction score
I did. Zero hassle really. That being said - I'm still not 100% on whether I'll go through with the purchase depending on the state of things when it finally arrives. School closed etc etc. My Wolf grey may be available (though I know you didn't want prestige). Dealer prided themselves on not selling above MSRP at least
Any chance you ordered it with the tow package?

wanderjack

Reaction score
Congrats !!! Sounds like a beautiful unique car your gonna have. We were going back and forth on the wolf grey or the everlasting silver. We chose the silver cause the wife didn't want a light color. Both are distinguished and make great color schemes with the nightfall package.

This is our long term car also. Have had a sportage with our 1 yr old but with a baby on the way and 2 dogs we need some more space. This will be our car we raise the kids with also. Congratulations!! Cant wait to see the pics.
Hey sorry I missed your original reply. Thanks for the kind words. Everlasting silver will look sweet too! Share your pics as well - you'll definitely have it before me!

CasperT

Reaction score
Hello all -
First time poster and long time lurker here. This is a great forum! Great source of info and support for other Telluride enthusiasts. Especially the failcat/VIN site.

Placed an order/deposit on a 2021 Wolf Gray SXP with Nightfall earlier this week so I'm mentally prepping for the long wait. I saw a wolf gray K5 on the dealer lot so I'm confident (hopeful) that it will look just as good on a Telly especially with the Nightfall trim. Wish we could finally see a real photo though.

In the meantime, all I can go to for visuals is the Build feature on the Kia site:

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 8.04.55 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 8.04.36 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 8.04.05 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 8.04.21 AM.png

KCEngineer

Reaction score
I still do not understand why the Wolf Grey is the only color that Kia seems to be requiring the Prestige package with Nightfall package....I guess they think it is going to be "hot" enough to force that upgrade. Grrrr.... of course that is the color I want but just do not really care enough for the prestige features to justify the $2,300 up-charge. I have had several here and elsewhere say that per the training this combination is NOT required, but yet every reputable place I have talked to ready to order has said to use the kia.com build site since that is exactly they way they have to order on their side. So frustrating.