Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Dark Moss is Boss

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
what is plastidip vs. powder coating? And to be clear, that means turning the chrome rims to black? I have a steep education curve in front of me :)
Plastidip is a spray on rubberized coating that comes in multiple colors. It can be applied by consumers and easily removed. Check out dipyourcar.com for more info. Powder coating is a permanent coloring that would need to be professionally applied and cannot be easily removed without professionally stripping/sand blasting off.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jasondorin

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Not sure. I just like what is on the SX per all the ads. They look great. I am just trying to find the same...or close to it.

mike93

Reaction score
I nabbed the first mossy/grey SX Prestige in the Seattle area. I have yet to see another one on the road anywhere in the Pacific Northwest. Love the color combo and the black macho rims. Keeping in Sport mode more of the time cuz I love the growl. Getting looks at every stoplight. Nice.
I also live in the Seattle area and am placing my order this weekend. How long did yours take to arrive?