No soliciting permitted.

Do you have any complaints about your Telluride?

art_yow

Reaction score
Overall I am happy with the Telluride and the list of things I like is much longer that the list of things I don't like. The things I don't like are minor:

- transmission is not smooth and has some lag compared to my MDX and Ridgeline (have tried all the settings)
- no backlights on the garage door openers
- no indicator which memory position selected
- door openers mounted on mirror - have moved the mirror while pushing the buttons
- ride is not great on rough roads with stock 20" wheels - will hopefully be better with 18" wheels and winter tires
- interior space between wheel wells too narrow (<48")
- while the interior space is great for an SUV, I find when using the 3 rows traveling with 5 people and all the stuff for a trip to the cottage, there is not enough room to pack everything and be comfortable
(ended up using my 12 year old Honda minivan instead of the brand new Telluride!)

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

blitt

Reaction score
The only issue for me is the lack of "non subscription" remote start.....other than that, it is the BEST suv I have ever owned!