Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Does the Telluride have running boards or sidesteps for easy entry?

rwmedia

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I checked with out local CAP-IT dealer about fitting "universal" running boards or steps made for another vehicle and he assured me they just wouldn't fit properly and it would be a wasted expense. His best advice was to wait, and so we do... Talked with the parts guy at our local KIA dealership and he said he expected a new part list in June but would not expect to see side steps, as they call them, until the fall, alas.

Duke476

Reaction score
I checked with out local CAP-IT dealer about fitting "universal" running boards or steps made for another vehicle and he assured me they just wouldn't fit properly and it would be a wasted expense. His best advice was to wait, and so we do... Talked with the parts guy at our local KIA dealership and he said he expected a new part list in June but would not expect to see side steps, as they call them, until the fall, alas.

Boo...I am returning my Telluride then.....

......kidding.

Paul Aggarao

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Has anyone tried using the Dee Zee NXc Running boards? I have bought a set for my 2012 Ford Explorer (sold to get the Telluride) :love:

Paul A - IG @paul_gt86_dxb
Dubai

Attachments

Mlewis207

Reaction score
I've got running boards on my Sorento. Got them mainly for mom so she could get in and out easily. Sadly she passed away Dec 2017. As someone else pointed out Snow and Ice catchers. Mainly there for looks.

KGZ

Reaction score

NCTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

ernysan

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there anybody used this product?

Any one with actual installation on his Telluride????

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ColMo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Did they give you a part number? I haven't found one yet.
KIA Part Number S9F37-AC000
See my post for pics with Side Steps installed - took delivery of my white SXP today

rwmedia

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I am trying to find these and see if I can get it shipped states side asap.

Would of loved to find them here, but there is nothing on the market yet.

Will keep everyone posted.

Fantastic looking product. I have emailed them and asked if there is a version for the Telluride and if so, would they ship it to Canada. I will post if and when I get a reply. Thanks for finding this!

MiamiJon

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Fantastic looking product. I have emailed them and asked if there is a version for the Telluride and if so, would they ship it to Canada. I will post if and when I get a reply. Thanks for finding this!
I emailed them as well Friday, hope to have a reply soon. They will fit a Telluride 100% as the boards are featured in their video on a Palisade ;)