No soliciting permitted.

Floormats for Telluride - good options?

rockadile

Reaction score
They're not slick but they also aren't a soft grippy rubber. They're hard textured plastic, which give great grip. These are some pics of the tight fit and the texture. (Pardon the odd mess in the picture of how the second and third rows connect lol)
Thanks for the pics. Definitely better than the ones I found online. It looks like their lips around the edges may be a bit shorter than the WeatherTech liners. I wish I could find better pictures of the WeatherTechs.

Tellephant

Reaction score
Will return smartliner. Too plasticky for me, and we don’t need the snow/ice/salt carpet protection where I live. This is a photo of a smartliner next to an eBay ordered all weather mat (unsure if it’s a legit Kia one or a copycat, but I’m happy either way).

Attachments

• BD927A7A-F451-4C37-837A-37EE4A2E74D7.jpeg
    BD927A7A-F451-4C37-837A-37EE4A2E74D7.jpeg
    530.3 KB · Views: 80

StillinSaigon

Reaction score
Will return smartliner. Too plasticky for me, and we don’t need the snow/ice/salt carpet protection where I live. This is a photo of a smartliner next to an eBay ordered all weather mat (unsure if it’s a legit Kia one or a copycat, but I’m happy either way).
The one with Telluride written on it appears to be the OEM All Weather Mats I bought when I picked my vehicle up on Tuesday. (it was pouring down rain when I picked it up) I kept the carpeted floor mats but added the All Weather Mats and the folding cargo liner. I don’t like the cargo liner but the Telluride mats I really like. I didn’t really care for mats with someone else’s logo all over them when my vehicle isn’t a Weather Tech or a Smartliner.

Tellephant

Reaction score
The one with Telluride written on it appears to be the OEM All Weather Mats I bought when I picked my vehicle up on Tuesday. (it was pouring down rain when I picked it up) I kept the carpeted floor mats but added the All Weather Mats and the folding cargo liner. I don’t like the cargo liner but the Telluride mats I really like. I didn’t really care for mats with someone else’s logo all over them when my vehicle isn’t a Weather Tech or a Smartliner.
Agreed. Was surprised they look like OEM. They aren’t listed as such. But I’m happy. I think they’ll look nice.

T’Ride

Reaction score
I went with the OEM ones. I believe the others have no lip around the edges to hold water and dirt in. The OEM ones fit/look great. They don't cover between the 2nd row captains chairs, but I can live with that.
Wondered if you are still happy with the OEM mats?

StillinSaigon

Reaction score
Wondered if you are still happy with the OEM mats?
I’m completely happy with mine. I picked up my’22 on 6/22 and it was raining. I had them bag the new carpeted mats and put in the OEM All Weather Mats and I love them. Put the carpeted ones upstairs and now I have no idea what or when to use them. i saw WT and Smartliners but like these for being unobtrusive so they don’t take away from the overall look of the interior. IMO

Tellephant

Reaction score
If you like OEM all weather mats, consider ebay. There are some “non OEM” all weather mats that arrived with the same Telluride logo of OEM and everything.
That’s what I have. I just don’t have the car yet!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
6+ months in with almost 20k miles, I'm still enjoying the Kia Telluride OEM All Weather floor mats.

The material is amazing under your feet/heels, doesn't feel like a cheap plasticky knock-off.

"Telluride" stamped into the material too. 👍

Amati5

Reaction score
Any reason these won't fit a 2022 or is this still to be determined?
Fits my 22 SXP. the second row cutout holes aren’t perfect lined up with the floor’s nubs, about 1/8 in off. I had to pull a little to fit but that makes it locked in tight. Other than that, it’s perfect and $100 less. Our Weathertechs on other cars aren’t perfect either, if not worst.

APetersen

Reaction score
I want to get good floormats to protect the car, and there a lot of choices on Amazon: OEM, "TOUGH Pro", "Tux Mat", etc. Does anyone have a good experience with a particular company that they'd like to share in terms of fit, quality, etc? Thanks!
What does the car come with? I only see option to add rear seat cover.

HillCountry

Reaction score
What does the car come with? I only see option to add rear seat cover.
The car doesn’t come with any floor mats or cargo mat. You get to choose (and pay for) how to protect the carpet. KIA offers carpeted and all-weather versions of mats. You’ll see a ton of third-party options as well. Lots of opinions and photos posted on this forum to help you decide.