Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

KIA Telluride Owner Roll Call!

Jj515

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
$1000 off MSRP less conquest and Kia finance incentives of $2500 plus sales tax and registration fees approx $550 and $85 doc fees (these are from memory). No crazy dealer addons/markups. Plus had trifold cargo mat and mud flaps thrown in.
I’m around the same place. Thank you!!

jarova

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just brought home an S Trim. Gravity Gray with Light Gray Interior. AWD. Second row captain's chairs. AWD.

WhiteSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
$1000 off MSRP less conquest and Kia finance incentives of $2500 plus sales tax and registration fees approx $550 and $85 doc fees (these are from memory). No crazy dealer addons/markups. Plus had trifold cargo mat and mud flaps thrown in.
Good job Tim. Similar to my deal within $100.

jarova

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Drove it home and she's sitting in the garage today. I have a 2018 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium and the Telly is such a refined ride. I love my 4R but the Telly is the fancy family vehicle now.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

TellurideLI

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Picked up my gravity gray EX, gray interior today. Such a difference from my 08 Highlander. Can't believe how bright the interior LED lights are.

Jj515

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Bought a White SX with prestige package and grey interior leather on April 12th. Totally in love!
I’m not hearing many people that are getting the grey nappa interior. I was drawn to that and cannot wait for mine to arrive. Do you love the interior? Haven’t seen it in person yet.

Reaction score
Just picked up Gravity Grey SX Prestige with Black interior. Got very lucky. Cars.com notified me of a it being added this morning. I called to see if they had it to look at and I was told it was sold. Went down to look at it and during the drive down the person that ordered it backed out. I was the first one there and bought it. Dealer made a good deal and was fair. Oakes Kia in KC (I have no affiliation) did me right and Alan was a great salesman to work with.

Attachments