Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

KIA Telluride Owner Roll Call!

twokiller

Reaction score
I contacted Eric at Tough Pro today, they sell amazing lazar cut Floor mats made for your vehicle. I purchased them for my Kia Optima. They fit perfect directly over existing mats. Eric said if someone is in his area in California they will measure and make mats for the Telluride. They are located at 10943 Schmidt Road South El Monte California US 91733. Check out there site ToughPRO | Custom Car Mats | Buy High Quality Car Floor Mats Online if someone has a Telluride and lives near by they will measure it and offer the mats for sale. They are also reasonably priced the ones in the second photo are $89.00. Eric said call him if someone can come by.

Call Eric at 855-901-9888

Attachments

Last edited:

twokiller

Reaction score
I contacted Eric at Tough Pro today, they sell amazing lazar cut Floor mats made for your vehicle. I purchased them for my Kia Optima. They fit perfect directly over existing mats. Eric said if someone is in his area in California they will measure and make mats for the Telluride. They are located at 10943 Schmidt Road South El Monte California US 91733. Check out there site ToughPRO | Custom Car Mats | Buy High Quality Car Floor Mats Online if someone has a Telluride and lives near by they will measure it and offer the mats for sale. They are also reasonably priced.

Call Eric at 855-901-9888
Eric said call him if you can bring a Telluride in.

Mnm17

Reaction score
EX Snow White pearl | Black interior. Columbia,SC. We debadged the “telluride” on the front hood as we believe it was overload. Looks very clean and we are absolutely loving it!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Buckeye-TRide

Staff member
Reaction score
Dark Moss EX owner with black interior here! About a week into ownership and really loving it so far. This is my first Kia after many years of GM ownership. Looking forward to many years of service. She gets her first hand wash, sealant, wax and detail tomorrow (not that it’s all needed but the sealant is a must).

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Dark Moss EX owner with black interior here! About a week into ownership and really loving it so far. This is my first Kia after many years of GM ownership. Looking forward to many years of service. She gets her first hand wash, sealant, wax and detail tomorrow (not that it’s all needed but the sealant is a must).
It'll be a hot one... Have a cold brew nearby!

Duke476

Reaction score
Greetings from the DC metro! I only went with a grey S model, however I plan on updating my rims, getting running boards when they come out, adding cross bars and maybe even the Klexus logo.