Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

KIA Telluride Owner Roll Call!

Wolf

Reaction score
Just picked up my Telluride SX Prestige with AWD and Tow package in Snow White Pearl and Dune Brown. LOVE IT! Got new badges on the way and all the gear I need to install a 7pin trailer connector through eTrailer.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

trillseeker

Reaction score
Very happy so far with my LX in Snow White Pearl & black interior. (Did a double-take when I came out of a store today to see a 2019 Range Rover in white parked next to me.)

Last edited:

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ebony black on black S model, love the rims, love the color look and can’t wait to get some tints, change the emblems, and throw on a bull bar
Trying to understand.... You spent about $40K or more on this vehicle and now you want to disguise it? Are you "ashamed" you bought a KIA Telluride? If so... why buy one? This is almost like putting a FAKE kick start peddle on a late model Harley... I ordered an SX awd with Prestige pack and tow. It will come in almost $50k tax title and the rest of the BS. It's a KIA... not a Lexus or Range Rover... Next thing you will want to badge it like a Euro. LMAO my son has an Audi Q7 and an MB SUV and nothing but trouble...EXPENSIVE trouble. IF I HATE my SX, it will be gone soon enough. Be proud you picked a vehicle that suits your needs and even wants and at a reasonable $.

My Daughter In Law is a Naturalized American Citizen..... from Korea. She use to tell me that Hyundai/Kia were JUNK in the beginning. Well, she can't wait to ride in this one when it comes in. She has the Q7. Would you change the tags on a G90 Genesis...even though Hyundai makes it? Or a K900 from KIA? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?? Oh well... life goes on.:confused:

Mr White

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Trying to understand.... You spent about $40K or more on this vehicle and now you want to disguise it? Are you "ashamed" you bought a KIA Telluride? If so... why buy one? This is almost like putting a FAKE kick start peddle on a late model Harley... I ordered an SX awd with Prestige pack and tow. It will come in almost $50k tax title and the rest of the BS. It's a KIA... not a Lexus or Range Rover... Next thing you will want to badge it like a Euro. LMAO my son has an Audi Q7 and an MB SUV and nothing but trouble...EXPENSIVE trouble. IF I HATE my SX, it will be gone soon enough. Be proud you picked a vehicle that suits your needs and even wants and at a reasonable $.

My Daughter In Law is a Naturalized American Citizen..... from Korea. She use to tell me that Hyundai/Kia were JUNK in the beginning. Well, she can't wait to ride in this one when it comes in. She has the Q7. Would you change the tags on a G90 Genesis...even though Hyundai makes it? Or a K900 from KIA? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?? Oh well... life goes on.:confused:
I don't think its so much being ashamed of a Kia, its just that the Kia US badge is pretty bland. I am not a huge fan of the Klexus emblem either, but somebody posted a version of it yesterday with an almost carbon fiber looking background. That was visually appealing to me. If somebody designed one that was visually appealing and said Kia I would go for that also.

Vinnychase14

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

Lol dude I absolutely love my telluride I just want to make it my own. A bull bar is more so for protection driving around NYC.. tints just make it look meaner, and I don’t think changing the “Kia” emblems for the ones displayed on the website which are also Kia emblems is that much of a problem. To be quite honest I don’t appreciate the post, I’m sharing my excitement for my car like so many of us on this awesome forum are.. I also really do not care what your son or daughter drive as it has absolutely no direct relation to me or my car 😂. I do appreciate your (over-stated and pretty jaded) opinion on my post but I hope you enjoy your new truck, and since you also enjoy making those little humble brags; laminate the price tag and window sticker and glue it onto the windshield.. happy trails, buddy.

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Lol dude I absolutely love my telluride I just want to make it my own. A bull bar is more so for protection driving around NYC.. tints just make it look meaner, and I don’t think changing the “Kia” emblems for the ones displayed on the website which are also Kia emblems is that much of a problem. To be quite honest I don’t appreciate the post, I’m sharing my excitement for my car like so many of us on this awesome forum are.. I also really do not care what your son or daughter drive as it has absolutely no direct relation to me or my car 😂. I do appreciate your (over-stated and pretty jaded) opinion on my post but I hope you enjoy your new truck, and since you also enjoy making those little humble brags; laminate the price tag and window sticker and glue it onto the windshield.. happy trails, buddy.

Didn't mean to pee in yer cornflakes... Wasn't looking for YOUR appreciation...and not a HUMBLE BRAG... The SX was my 3rd new car in my life and I am excited over it... Oh and I will store the price tag and window sticker into a folder that will be stored in my safe. Point of my statement on my family.... they have bought the OTHER and are now very interested in this new vehicle which may mean... more ownership and ..LOL additional membership in this room. And as far as the Bull Bar.... if you need that to drive.... have at it. Maybe want to make it your own...paint on decals too...your's to do. And if we are "Buddies" send me your address so I can put you on my Christmas Card List ;)

Vinnychase14

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I’m not here to bicker with some stranger on a car forum. For whatever reason you chose to come at me over my choices, I’ll really have no clue.. but there are literally several forums about people talking about modifying the car.. it’s just a personalization thing, not for everyone I get it.. but again best of luck to you on your new truck, when I start up with the modifications I’ll be sure to tag you in the photos.

Attachments

Cbx

Reaction score
Vinnychase, I'm in NYC as well and went to a dealership in Brooklyn but they only had one model in stock. Which dealership did you go to and if you get a bull bar please let me know which one you get. I don't think people outside NYC realize how practical and protective a bull bar can be as people ram into your brand new bumper as they park. Enjoy your ride!

Vinnychase14

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Vinnychase, I'm in NYC as well and went to a dealership in Brooklyn but they only had one model in stock. Which dealership did you go to and if you get a bull bar please let me know which one you get. I don't think people outside NYC realize how practical and protective a bull bar can be as people ram into your brand new bumper as they park. Enjoy your ride!

Thanks! I actually am in SI to be more general I just say NYC.. I went to Island Kia.. when I got mine they only had two, the one I got which is a black Sport model, and a white base model.. and I definitely will, I check for the bar just about every day. If you haven’t bought one yet, check out island Kia they are fantastic. I worked with Frida, but Moe is another great salesmen.. also Vin and Frank are the GM’s and are really nice people. Best of luck!

Vinnychase14

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks! I actually am in SI to be more general I just say NYC.. I went to Island Kia.. when I got mine they only had two, the one I got which is a black Sport model, and a white base model.. and I definitely will, I check for the bar just about every day. If you haven’t bought one yet, check out island Kia they are fantastic. I worked with Frida, but Moe is another great salesmen.. also Vin and Frank are the GM’s and are really nice people. Best of luck!
Btw in the meantime I did purchase a bumpshox license plate frame for now to prevent those WONDERFUL parallel Parker’s lol 😂

ACI

Reaction score
I’m not hearing many people that are getting the grey nappa interior. I was drawn to that and cannot wait for mine to arrive. Do you love the interior? Haven’t seen it in person yet.
I have the White with grey interior. It’s nicely done, trim still in black and floor black so it’s a nice balance. It lightens up the interior nicely.

twokiller

Reaction score
I just bought a LX in Sangria I just happened to be at the dealership when it came in, I have been looking for one for two months Test drove a S but my wife did not like the color, it was for her. Any leads for floor mats?

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I just bought a LX in Sangria I just happened to be at the dealership when it came in, I have been looking for one for two months Test drove a S but my wife did not like the color, it was for her. Any leads for floor mats?
I contacted WeatherTech and they said they will have some soon... have no idea of price and if it will make the full set to include the back storage area.