You've found the busiest Telluride community online!

Please register and become a member. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Last-minute SX Luck - new "K" badges already ordered

blitt

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!! Bottom line should be....."you got the car you wanted!" What one pays should only be of concern for the buyer and matter not to the rest of us! Money aside....I just wish I had mine! January most likely......

np86

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!! Bottom line should be....."you got the car you wanted!" What one pays should only be of concern for the buyer and matter not to the rest of us! Money aside....I just wish I had mine! January most likely......
You're absolutely right, congrats on the car! Those of us that already have it know how great it is and i'm sure you're enjoying it also.
Didn't mean to get into your pockets, I was just trying to provide clarity for all the other people looking to lease that see you getting such a low monthly payment, how you got to that number.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ThinkingInDigital

Reaction score
All makes sense. Again, I'm not going to be the best use case for responsible fiscal activities in car buying :) I'm enjoying the vehicle regardless. Hoping the 2022 models will be killer so I can trade up!