No soliciting permitted.

Order to delivery time

Familyman20

Reaction score
I dont believe so from what I've read on here. I'm sure if it doesnt show up within a reasonable amount of time the dealer could locate it if need be.

ThreePhaze

Reaction score
Ordered on Nov 29th, SXP. When I called to cancel the order today dealer told me, I am about a month out from being slotted for production. Sure whatever.......cancel please cause my new Ford Explorer ST needs a ride.

PearlyWhite50

Reaction score
Ordered a SXP with towing in mid January. Was told 3 weeks ago the ETA to my dealership was April 28th. Assumed that would change due to the virus (and extended plant shutdown). Was emailed by the GM two days ago who says the new ETA is May 20th (bumped back 3 weeks). I asked in a follow up email if there was any indication about being a 2020 vs 2021 model and haven't seen a response yet. Just waiting to see how it plays out. Stay safe everyone!

smpete06

Reaction score
Well, ETA was yesterday and it hasn't been delivered yet but is still in transit. Was hoping to have it yesterday but alas I wait.

Is the tracking info the dealers have not very specific?
"its sitting in the transport yard in Illinois ...should be here litterally anytime....I cant even trace it anymore so as soon as it comes in I will contact you." - that was the last thing I was told.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

cvlwrnut

Reaction score
Just got a call from my dealer. Said that the factory was not going to build my order (Sangria EX/FWD/P), placed the first week in January. Said that the factory was retooling for '21 Sorentos and Seltos (I think he said), and that they wouldn't begin building '21 Tellurides until late summer (August?) I don't mind waiting even longer, since I've got a '13 Sorento that is performing just fine. I'm just annoyed that they can simply cancel my order.

Kao

Reaction score
Just got a call from my dealer. Said that the factory was not going to build my order (Sangria EX/FWD/P), placed the first week in January. Said that the factory was retooling for '21 Sorentos and Seltos (I think he said), and that they wouldn't begin building '21 Tellurides until late summer (August?) I don't mind waiting even longer, since I've got a '13 Sorento that is performing just fine. I'm just annoyed that they can simply cancel my order.
I think Kia is making a HUGE mistake in cancelling these orders. Why would they cancelled actual ordered cars, basically guaranteed sales, for vehicles that no one wants or has ordered yet?

NREVANS

Reaction score
I think Kia is making a HUGE mistake in cancelling these orders. Why would they cancelled actual ordered cars, basically guaranteed sales, for vehicles that no one wants or has ordered yet?
If you read his/her post, it says they're just not building it right now because the factory is switching to 2021 models. Means their order will probably be a 2021. Kia isn't going to cancel orders. That would be bad juju for them.

telluride-jon

Reaction score
Unless confirmed by the other dealers that frequent here, my spider sense is tingling that they never ordered the vehicle and the factory is not cancelling orders.
If it never went into KFOS, it was never scheduled to be built.

Kao

Reaction score
For those of us who ordered in 2019, sounds like our orders will not be built until late summer because factory is building Sorentos and Seltos first. That's the same as cancelling my order, they have not fulfilled it and are moving on to other models.

Kao

Reaction score
Just responding to what cvlwrnut said his dealer told him. He said Sorentos and Seltos. Would be nice to hear what the dealers on here know.