Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Order to delivery time

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Kcolbert

Reaction score
We picked up our Ebony Black SX AWD, with Expresso Brown interior on Tuesday, October 1st. We absolutely love it. It’s very quite and smooth, with sufficient power and acceleration. We’ve owned Audi’s, BMW’s, Infiniti’s, and Mercedes; our Telluride is just as nice as they were, and exceeds them in several areas as well.2DBDE118-A710-4280-AC7F-3F44C6C4E19C.jpegE278BE92-0F7D-441C-B10C-FCAD827B6E45.jpeg501F2FE2-868B-46F4-85C8-6EC631199C59.jpegFBF98039-9947-4A25-9BA5-B5534FD6E5EC.jpeg110A5351-A67B-4F60-9782-2FF348D5B87D.jpeg

Ben03

Reaction score
I ordered my Telluride S trim with an 8 seat configuration. That's the only real major option, if you consider that major. I ordered it on July 12th and was told it'd be arriving shortly after Labor Day. So we're over a month past that date. Has anyone ordered an 8 seater on a trim that would normally come with 7 seats (Captain's Chairs) and can you tell me how long it took you from order to VIN and/or order to delivery?

Tino

Reaction score
I ordered my Telluride S trim with an 8 seat configuration. That's the only real major option, if you consider that major. I ordered it on July 12th and was told it'd be arriving shortly after Labor Day. So we're over a month past that date. Has anyone ordered an 8 seater on a trim that would normally come with 7 seats (Captain's Chairs) and can you tell me how long it took you from order to VIN and/or order to delivery?
FWIW...
I ordered an SX-P. I asked my dealer if I could get it with a second-row bench. He said that was not possible.
BUT, I'm sure (with the exception of Jason Fox) that if you ask fifty dealers a question you will get fifty different answers. I just don't have any faith in their product knowledge.

Last edited:

Wap52

Black Copper SXP AWD Dune Brown with Towing
Reaction score
My order is simple it’s the color and leather that may be an issue. I don’t want mats I’m Getting Weathertech. This is what I’m looking for:
SX Trim
$43,490
Black Copper
$395
Dune Brown Nappa Leather Seat Trim
$0
Wheel Locks
$60
Cargo Tray, Folding
$115
Rear Bumper Applique
$120
Cargo Cover
$155
SX Prestige Package
$2,000
Destination
$1,095
You can not get that car anymore. Just kidding it is the same as mine and your will love it. what ever you do wait it out for it is well worth it. The black Copper really pops in the sun. Only thing is mine has towing also. Anyway welcome to the Telluride club. One more thing I think you ride will be AWD also because when you order Black Copper SXP all wheel drive is included

CGeorge

Reaction score
You can not get that car anymore. Just kidding it is the same as mine and your will love it. what ever you do wait it out for it is well worth it. The black Copper really pops in the sun. Only thing is mine has towing also. Anyway welcome to the Telluride club. One more thing I think you ride will be AWD also because when you order Black Copper SXP all wheel drive is included
Thanks for the heads up because I added $2k to the price thinking AWD didn’t come with it.

Stacyg

Reaction score
You scared me! I read the first sentence! I have that on order and am patiently waiting!!! Ordered beginning of September. No word yet but hopefully no later than January! The wait is torture especially cause I have extended a lease on a car that was a longer lease than expected! 4 years I have never done that before I didn’t read the paperwork and that’s how they turned their wrong quote on monthly payment to their advantage! Lol buying this time over leasing

G

G-173978

Just got the call... my SXP that I ordered 7/25 is here 2 days early (well 6 days early from the original eta of 10/14)! Picking it up after work.
That is the same day I ordered my S! I know mine has a VIN and is already in my dealerships computer system. Just anxiously awaiting for my call (ETA 10/16). Can I ask what state you live in? I’m in Iowa but dealership is in Illinois

Drolo

Reaction score
Just got the call... my SXP that I ordered 7/25 is here 2 days early (well 6 days early from the original eta of 10/14)! Picking it up after work.
I ordered mine on the same day. I know the car I ordered has a VIN and the dealership I ordered from has it in their computer system. I am anxiously awaiting my phone call. ETA is 10/16 😬. My dealership is in western Illinois. Can I ask what state you are located in? Maybe my car is on a nearby truck!

Kbraddock

Reaction score
I ordered an S AWD on July 30th, kept the captains chairs, but have still not heard anything. I am on week 10 of waiting....

Roberide

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the same day. I know the car I ordered has a VIN and the dealership I ordered from has it in their computer system. I am anxiously awaiting my phone call. ETA is 10/16 😬. My dealership is in western Illinois. Can I ask what state you are located in? Maybe my car is on a nearby truck!
I’m in Denver Colorado. Hopefully your car comes soon!

katielatch

Reaction score
Ordered Black on Black S AWD July 30th. No updates except i was told the order was accepted, no proof. Anyone else been waiting 9 weeks for an S model? Asked for an update Monday, still crickets.
I ordered my S trim on July 6, FWD/Snow White Pearl. I had called dealership multiple times and received no updates. Finally got a "Request ID" from dealership (80+ days after order was placed) when I asked for proof my order was placed and accepted by Kia. I then escalated and called Kia Motors America myself with that information and they pretty much told me my order could not be found in their system and I would not be getting a car in my 90-120 time frame that dealership estimated delivery to be. Needless to say I was furious and started looking for a different vehicle.

Miraculously, I reached out Monday (day 93) and I was informed that the dealership had been allocated my vehicle and delivery would be by the end of the month. Yet, I do not have a VIN or anything. Is this standard? Shouldn't I have a VIN and if so, where can I find this information? I have already asked the dealership for a VIN. I sure hope the dealership isn't jacking with me. This process has been a nightmare for me!!

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
They could have possibly filled the order with one from allocation which was not assigned to anyone. Did you order anything else specific on the vehicle?