No soliciting permitted.

Telluride VIN Lookup Website

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Tried chrome on my iPhone and still does not download.

@StephenCantrelle my ETA is March16, in a perfect world, when would I expect a VIN?
Depends on state it’s being transferred to.. I’m in dallas and I see them 2-3 weeks (Vin assigned) from when they make it to the dealership

JonFar111

Reaction score

I put together a website that scrapes all of the new VIN numbers daily and lets you search/filter them. I started on January 7th, so cars produced before that won't be on the site. I may try and scrape historical data but for now it's just going forward.

Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to try and add to the site or if you have any issues with it.

I want to especially thank MichelW for his help and inspiration based on his very useful spreadsheet.

-Jamie
Cool. Thanks! Ni biggie, but just as a FYI, it’s not working on iOS 13.3.1 with Safari, Brave or Firefox.

Flekke

Reaction score
Cool. Thanks! Ni biggie, but just as a FYI, it’s not working on iOS 13.3.1 with Safari, Brave or Firefox.
The Strange thing is that the “dealerS” section works fine but not the “cars” section.

bh26

Reaction score

I put together a website that scrapes all of the new VIN numbers daily and lets you search/filter them. I started on January 7th, so cars produced before that won't be on the site. I may try and scrape historical data but for now it's just going forward.

Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to try and add to the site or if you have any issues with it.

I want to especially thank MichelW for his help and inspiration based on his very useful spreadsheet.

-Jamie
Jaime, thanks so much for putting this together! We have an ETA of 02/16 so I'll be checking this sheet daily. :)

StormDB

Reaction score
Jaime -- The website is terrific, thanks very much for putting it together! Would it be possible to:

(1) Add a filter feature to the columns so we can select only the specific things/combination of things we want displayed (e.g., filter so Model only shows SX V6 AWD and exterior color shows only Dark Moss);
(2) add the Options column to the dealer listings; and
(3) correct the dealer listings interior color to show the actual color (at present, the dealer listings show Black as the interior color for ones that are Dune Brown, etc.).

Thanks again (and to Michelw).

Husker Soze

Staff member
Reaction score

-Jamie

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Wow, looking through the list, there aren't any orders for the EX AWD that aren't the Premium Package. I must be the odd ball wanting the bench for 8 passengers....
KIA has cut back on making the bench. They sent dealers a memo months ago.

foresterh

Reaction score
The Strange thing is that the “dealerS” section works fine but not the “cars” section.
This is helpful. The dealers page returns much less data than the cars page so it's probably an issue with the amount of information being returned.

Right now all the information (cars or dealers) is sent to the table to be filtered in the web page. I can change the logic so it only returns the cars being displayed not all of them and then it should work. I'll try that.

Flekke

Reaction score
This is helpful. The dealers page returns much less data than the cars page so it's probably an issue with the amount of information being returned.

Right now all the information (cars or dealers) is sent to the table to be filtered in the web page. I can change the logic so it only returns the cars being displayed not all of them and then it should work. I'll try that.
Thanks a lot! Again, great work!

foresterh

Reaction score
Jaime -- The website is terrific, thanks very much for putting it together! Would it be possible to:

(1) Add a filter feature to the columns so we can select only the specific things/combination of things we want displayed (e.g., filter so Model only shows SX V6 AWD and exterior color shows only Dark Moss);
(2) add the Options column to the dealer listings; and
(3) correct the dealer listings interior color to show the actual color (at present, the dealer listings show Black as the interior color for ones that are Dune Brown, etc.).

Thanks again (and to Michelw).
1. It's not very obvious but there's a filter below each column title. Most are drop downs and some are text fields you type into. Just click below the name of the column. I'll add a placeholder text so it's more obvious.
2/3 - will do. Thanks for the feedback!

ksyrah

Reaction score
Having done this in a previous life, I feel for you. I have another small issue to point out dealing with interior colors. If you find one with a Dune Brown or Butterscotch interior on the "cars" tab and then click on the dealer link, it reverts back to listing it with a black interior. Thanks for doing this.......

foresterh

Reaction score
Having done this in a previous life, I feel for you. I have another small issue to point out dealing with interior colors. If you find one with a Dune Brown or Butterscotch interior on the "cars" tab and then click on the dealer link, it reverts back to listing it with a black interior. Thanks for doing this.......
I just fixed this :)

StormDB

Reaction score
1. It's not very obvious but there's a filter below each column title. Most are drop downs and some are text fields you type into. Just click below the name of the column. I'll add a placeholder text so it's more obvious.
2/3 - will do. Thanks for the feedback!
Awesome, thanks, Jaime. I see the filter now. Two more things (and thanks for humoring me), any chance: (A) the filter can be made into a pick list so we can filter on two or more items in the same column (e.g., so we can filter to show two or more interior colors at the same time); and (B) a filter pick list can be added for the Dealer column?

Loving the site!