Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Todays rant... Color choices, or lack of?

Headacher

Reaction score
Sangria is available on most trim levels, just not on the SX according to KIA's website.
Where are you seeing any mention of Sangria Red on Kia's website? I just looked, and there's nothing there. Still just the Moss, White, Grays and Blacks. None of the Trim levels say anything about Sangria Red.

Headacher

Reaction score
Now I see it. And you're correct, of course. The Sangria is not available on the SX, which is the trim I'm interested in. Thank you for your help. It seems that Black Copper is only offered for the SX. From the website, I really can't tell any difference between Black Copper and Ebony Black. I wonder why the Sangria Red isn't available on the SX. Oh well.

Michi-Tell

Reaction score
It is rather strange to have two nearly indistinguishable choices for exterior black while not offering red on the SX trim.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.