No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Wrong interior color on SX fully loaded available

DTL

Reaction score
What do you mean freeze. They weren't producing them. I ordered mine on 9/21 and still nothing. They said once they get the vin it's going to be another 8 weeks. Everything the dealership said would not happen.
See my previous response re alleged freeze that seems to be manufactured by the particular dealership

DTL

Reaction score
True. I work for a Kia dealership and we are the only Kia dealer in my area not marking up Telluride orders. So if they get a allocated unit and want to get rid of it they will slap a $2500 addendum on the car and pawn in off on someone. Plus, when you order a Telluride there is a sheet with the order number, specs, etc. You don’t get a Vin until the vehicle is built, but you should at least get a build sheet! So I think they never ordered it they just tried to sell him an already allocated unit.
I didn't get a printout but I took a picture of the order that was allegedly submitted. I think I just got bumped and someone else got mine.

Attachments

raydog9379

Reaction score
Yeah same car. Looks pretty damn sweet, but was missing the lighted sill plates and interior lighting that mine will have... Still shows on their inventory as well online. Should I feel flattered that they only tried to get about $58k from me for it?

DTL

Reaction score
Yeah same car. Looks pretty damn sweet, but was missing the lighted sill plates and interior lighting that mine will have... Still shows on their inventory as well online. Should I feel flattered that they only tried to get about $58k from me for it?
Lol

BellyTelly

Reaction score
Of the three dealerships I contacted, one of them told me they weren't allowed to place orders. The same one told me one of their Tellurides they had got from another dealer because there was a markup sticker on it and he said it wasn't theirs.
Some dealers are shady. Never just take someone’s word.

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Of the three dealerships I contacted, one of them told me they weren't allowed to place orders. The same one told me one of their Tellurides they had got from another dealer because there was a markup sticker on it and he said it wasn't theirs.
😲

KBS

Reaction score
My wife got tired of all the bullshit involved in trying to get a Telly SXP and finally bought a new Ford Explorer yesterday.

Kia lost there chance to sell their first car to our family.
I have a 2019 Ford Explorer, will quickly trade it in on a Teluride when availability is better.

G

G-712598

Went to go pickup my Telly this morning and was gray interior instead of dune brown. I'm pissed. Going to have to wait. So if you want a Moss Green ext and gray interior McGrath Kia on Dundee in Palatine Illinois get it. Fully loaded only thing it doesn't have luggage racks.
Leather or cloth?

raydog9379

Reaction score
It was still there today. They must have pulled it in due to weather Saturday
Ha, yeah... prob. didn't want to have to wash it again. It's going to be there a while until they drop their price somewhat. People want the car, but nobody really waaaaannnntts it that bad. My guess, if they go down to $2-4k over MSRP with all their BS add-ons it'll sell.

BellyTelly

Reaction score
Ha, yeah... prob. didn't want to have to wash it again. It's going to be there a while until they drop their price somewhat. People want the car, but nobody really waaaaannnntts it that bad. My guess, if they go down to $2-4k over MSRP with all their BS add-ons it'll sell.
As long as people are buying them, the price won’t go down. It might go up. Simple supply and demand.

Youngblood

Reaction score
Ha probably the Black Copper one I asked them about a week or 2 back. They still have it apparently. They quoted me a $8k in required add-ons for it and then a couple grand over MSRP for ADM (roughly $10k over). $5500 for an environmental package (but they couldn't explain what it was), and $2500 for interior/exterior protection package. Guessing that covers the cost of the spray painted or vinyl wrapped trim and letters?

I told them that bad boy is going to sit for a long time at that price.

Ironically they are one of the dealers with the highest # of vehicles and high numbers of prestige in the state. I'm guessing they're ordering a crap ton w/ either fake orders and/or inventory allocations so that they can jack the prices up.
Yep, they gave me all that same markup crap as well on the Dark Moss one... good luck!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!