No soliciting permitted.

AC Leak. AC Issues

Kwim

Reaction score
He sent me the same pictures. I got to say - he has responded well to this. Quick and thorough.
I asked him to make a custom to the fog lights, tomorrow he will give an answer.

Attachments

ccorry21

Reaction score
He sent me the same pictures. I got to say - he has responded well to this. Quick and thorough.
Wow, pretty incredible how responsive he is! So glad to hear these updates. I’m glad somebody took that earlier YouTube video and made it a business for those of us who don’t have the time to measure and cut our own.

machtig

Reaction score
I asked him to make a custom to the fog lights, tomorrow he will give an answer.
This would actually work even if you don’t have fog lights as that area is solid plastic and covering it with screens is pointless. We should probably pass that info to him.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Kwim

Reaction score
This would actually work even if you don’t have fog lights as that area is solid plastic and covering it with screens is pointless. We should probably pass that info to him.
I already wrote to him, he will go to the dealer today to check the dimensions and give an answer.

Kwim

Reaction score
Guys, he did. will now be available in several versions. Ordered.

—-----------------------—

Hi Anton,

Everything takes time....And with time, works out the right way. I've finally got the final details for the TellurideScreen set. They can be made in a couple of configurations, including ones that go all the way out to the pointed ends of the grill openings that I proposed yesterday, and the new version that stops before the foglights. I am going to make the new version as the primary one, and the pointed end version only by request. There are a few reasons for this, aesthetics and practicality, but I don't need to draw this out more than it already is. The bottom line is that the lower screens will be what you asked for.

I'll be making the new versions up tonight and expect to get the first batch shipped tomorrow, barring any new issues. I also plan to get some better pics tomorrow and get them up on the website ASAP.

Here is a quick shot of the new lower grill piece, obviously there will be one for each side of the grill. The upper piece is still the same as before. For folks that have a front license plate, the Kia supplied bracket will need to be trimmed a little in order to allow the upper screen to slip in place behind it. This is not hard, and works fine, we had to deal with this for the Chevy Bolt as well. In states where a front plate is not required, this is a non-issue.

I will be sending this same information to a couple other customers that have contacted me directly.

And, as always, questions are welcome if you have any. You can also encourage folks on the forum to contact me through the website with questions they have.

Thanks,

Attachments

Last edited:

Kwim

Reaction score
How do they install? Clips or something?
come with the screen.

Attachments

WaxZ28

Reaction score
I know installation would be more difficult but how about making ones that fit behind the fascia so it's not as visible?

Kwim

Reaction score
new, 2 mesh types are now available:

There are actually 2 different types of the stainless steel mesh available, welded and woven. I have the welded available right now for both the upper and lower screens. I also have the woven screens available now for the lowers, but the uppers won’t be available for @10 days. Stainless steel is an appealing look for many folks, and I want to make sure that people have access.

Attachments

rwhite4573

Reaction score
new, 2 mesh types are now available:

There are actually 2 different types of the stainless steel mesh available, welded and woven. I have the welded available right now for both the upper and lower screens. I also have the woven screens available now for the lowers, but the uppers won’t be available for @10 days. Stainless steel is an appealing look for many folks, and I want to make sure that people have access.
How much for upper and lower in the black?

Thanks Rick

Kwim

Reaction score
How much for upper and lower in the black?

Thanks Rick
The two piece set is $68. This includes shipping within the Continental US. (Shipping to Canada adds $16.) Each individual piece is $36 if you would like only one of them.

rwhite4573

Reaction score
The two piece set is $68. This includes shipping within the Continental US. (Shipping to Canada adds $16.) Each individual piece is $36 if you would like only one of them.

Can I get pictures of both upper and lower.
Thanks

Kwim

Reaction score
Can I get pictures of both upper and lower.
Thanks
I'm still waiting for the package.
Look above, I posted a photo, but both are not there.