Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

All The Kia Telluride Videos

syadasti

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The faux wood is something you really don't touch and is just for aesthetics.. It looks good and that's all that matters. I have it in my Sorento and it's a glossy black type wood grain and think it looks awesome.

I don't recall the Mazda CX9 Signature feeling cheap and it has real rosewood and aluminum. I almost bought an AWD model and negotiated $44.5K OTD TTL during it's first model year. Didn't want to spend that much or have a first year product around job one timelines.

Braking 100-0 kmh (62-0mph) at 125.9 ft is slightly longer than average.

zhelder

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Long, but exposes some features I have not seen shown before.

LeRoy
You just beat me to it. Best video yet, and it’s by a well-established, professional vlogger. Wish he reviewed an SX though.

That Sangria/Burgundy color is purdy. Wish it came on the SX.

critrider

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Gateway Co is around 5,000ft. Telluride is over 9000 ft. If you read between the lines it was dogging it pretty good. Almost 9 seconds to 60. For the sea level folks who cares, but I spend a lot of time in the mountains at 7-8000 ft. That could be a deal breaker, maybe a shift to a turbo would be a better option for a moving a bigger rig like the Telluride at higher elevations.

Last edited:

MELISSAB

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That's a great find! I was mildly concerned about stuff falling out when opening the tailgate, like the many bags from weekend errands. I'm used to a cargo area that is deep in my minivan and was hoping there was some sort of attachment spots for a safety net, so to speak. This would serve that same purpose.

tallLeRoy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Redline Review of Telluride

I caught a couple errors.

The tailgate is not the kick type. It uses the inferior stand behind to open method. Too many false openings when enabled. We disabled it on our Genesis. Also if you need hands free open when putting something into the vehicle, you need hands free close when taking it out. If you are not Pinoccio, you need a free hand to hit the button. Our CR-V has kick to open and close, works great without false openings.

His interior is Gray nappa leather, not beige as stated.

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.