Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

April 8th order, still nothing!

Mamaboze

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Bummer. I'm in the same boat right now. I ordered mine on 4/24 and my salesman reaches out every few weeks to tell me no news. We initially though 90 days, but he told me earlier this week that's out the window. I'm starting to work on my plan B car list now.
Have they accepted your order yet?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Rondakay

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
59 Days from walking into the Dealer on Saturday May 11th and picking up car on July 9th - took 20 days to acknowledge my order, 5 more days to give me a first ETA and then 2-3 weeks later for a VIN

hp2002grad

Reaction score
Ive had a similar experience in Tucson AZ. We ordered our SX Prestige, Dark Moss with Dune Brown int. back on April 4th. Was told it would take between 10-12 weeks until delivery. Here we are in the middle of July and we still don't have an ETA. We have the sheet that says our order was accepted, but no VIN. Its been hella frustrating and I hate to take it out on the Dealer because they are in the dark with me. Can we contact someone at corporate for answers?

JDoggery

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing a pic of the sheet you have? Would be helpful to see what others are getting? Thanks.

Ive had a similar experience in Tucson AZ. We ordered our SX Prestige, Dark Moss with Dune Brown int. back on April 4th. Was told it would take between 10-12 weeks until delivery. Here we are in the middle of July and we still don't have an ETA. We have the sheet that says our order was accepted, but no VIN. Its been hella frustrating and I hate to take it out on the Dealer because they are in the dark with me. Can we contact someone at corporate for answers?

Wap52

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Is that 59 days from your order with the dealer or 59 days from the build date that you got from the dealer?
thanks
Took 96 days to get mine. Mine was ordered on March 21and showed up at dealer on June 25. Mine was a Black Copper AWD SXP with Brown Dune Nappa and towing. I think the nappa and brown leather was a hold up but I an glad I waited for I have enjoyed to the fullest and love the colors. I know its hard to wait but well worth it. Don't buy something you later will regret wishing you had waited. Its only a car but I was not in a hurry to sell because of a lease. Anyway welcome to the forum and everyone drive safe and enjoy the new ride when it comes and I will tell you once you get your new Telluride there is a let down over all the waiting or was that just my blood pressure I felt lowering knowing I had my new car

Alex123

Reaction score
We ordered our SX Limited (In Canada that's the trim with captains chairs). We pre-ordered our Telluride May 17th, 2019. 6 weeks later the dealership called and told us that we still don't have a VIN# and the Napa leather is on backorder and that we won't be receiving our Telluride SX Limited (White w/Grey interior) until NOVEMBER 2019!! We are extremely disappointed. Curious to see what incentives will be included since we paid full price for a brand new vehicle that we won't be able to drive until it's 8 months old. If anyone has more information on this or knows any loopholes in the legal system to get more money back we'd really appreciate it. We're also expecting our 4th baby in November. Timing is awful.

This exact same thing is happening to us and we are BEYOND frustrated. Baby # 3 just arrived 4 days ago. Placed our order for the SX-L (captains chairs) May 27th- told we were getting car that was already on its way for ~ June 26th. Then told August 18th and last night we were told November and maybe even next year!!! We are in Toronto.
Apparently it’s all because of Nappa leather being on backorder. Another site I read posted that they aren’t going to make any Tellurides ordered after Feb 2019 with nappa leather???!! Our dealer told us about the Napa leather being on back order issue, but hasn’t told us that they aren’t making anymore with nappa leather. I’m not sure who to believe at this point. We tried to see if they would give us a loaner while we wait- Kia said they would give us $650. Hardly covers a rental minivan for a week in Toronto. Very disappointed in the whole situation. I just want what we ordered!