Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

klexus emblems

Brand

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Should have got the whole package, I just got front and back ....dammit

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
just ordered from the store. thanks for help
Thank you very much!
Do you plan on offering the Loden T emblem with the wings underneath?
Yes!
Are they easy to remove? Do they leave behind a residue? I would assume to resell the car you need to remove them. (This wouldn't be for years and years down the road... But still) Do you need to replace every few years?
Any residue left behind can be cleaned off with bug and tar remover or GooGone...
Should have got the whole package, I just got front and back ....dammit
I sent you an email. I'll also send you a direct message here in case you didn't receive the email. It's not too late to get the whole package...
Received my K-Lexus order today they all look good, but I didn’t realize that the wheel center caps were metal skins and nit replacement caps. I’m sure they’ll be ok.
Unfortunately, there are NO replacement wheel caps available for the Telluride anywhere - and there won't be. There aren't even any replacement wheel caps available for the Stinger after all this time. Overlays are the only option available...

liteman

Reaction score
I bought the emblems as well...they look great on your Telly....Did you put additional lights in your air vents....if so, what kind or brand are they...l have been thinking about doing the same thing but did not know how to go about to make it look like yours....they look great!

TellurideSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the point of this is? Honest question. I can see debadging a car, but what is the significance of this? Is this the ‘old’ Kia logo or something? I know some people don’t like the Kia logo, but this seems like a lot of work to hide it. To each their own.

itschris

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Not hard to figure out ... Pretty simple like any other cosmetic upgrade... if you don’t like something ... change it. Why do people out new wheels on cars? Get windows tinted? The badges on the truck are huge and very noticeable and just look kind of silly. I don’t care that it says KIA, I just think the size of them with the giant letters just looks stupid. I don’t know the significance of the emblem but if it’s going to be that big, I’d rather have an emblem then letters. It’d be the same for any car manf for me.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

CAsuKiHy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ill agree and say all brands are putting those huge emblems, like Acura is sooooo ugly. But all others seems to have something other than letters and only Kia says KIA and I don’t know why they don’t rebrand.

Like Hyundai is decent...

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score