Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

klexus emblems

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
There are three different styles in those "sets". Is there not a set available that use the same style?
The real "odd player out" in these sets is the steering wheel. The ONLY steering wheel piece that fits appropriately for the KIA Telluride is the Vintage K. Anyone using the other style is using a piece meant for the Sorento - which isn't wide enough. It may look decent head-on, but not good from the sides...

A full Vintage K set is on the way...

jtpt33810

Reaction score
The real "odd player out" in these sets is the steering wheel. The ONLY steering wheel piece that fits appropriately for the KIA Telluride is the Vintage K. Anyone using the other style is using a piece meant for the Sorento - which isn't wide enough. It may look decent head-on, but not good from the sides...

I'd like them to all look the same. So let us know when they are in and I'll order a set

Brand

Reaction score

I see the same thing, just doesn't fit right, it will be coming off soon

Brand

Reaction score
put them on, they look sweet, a lot of questions asked and im proud to answer. the only one that didn't fit perfect was the steering wheel one. but all in all they are sweet and look good.

The Dude

Reaction score
I see the same thing, just doesn't fit right, it will be coming off soon
put them on, they look sweet, a lot of questions asked and im proud to answer. the only one that didn't fit perfect was the steering wheel one. but all in all they are sweet and look good.
The steering wheel piece looks good as an over lay but perfect if you remove the kia logo in the middle. Replace it with the steering wheel piece.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.