Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Order to delivery time

earlgrey

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Basically no options other than gray interior on my SX prestige. Sticker says it's coming with wheel locks and carpeted mats.

Kirkster

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
When I ordered mine, I had to include the carpeted mats because they said they automatically get included...I wasn't going to get into a pissing contest over some floor mats.

Thedoc40tt

Reaction score
Just ordered an EX AWD from a KS dealership, said 8-12 weeks (!) but hoping sooner, looking through the last few pages i don't see much info on EX's lead time

ColMo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ordered 3/28, VIN/Windows Sticker was given to me on 4/30, Contacted dealer for an update today and said it's in transit now, expected 5/10 to 5/20. SX Prestige Gravity Grey in CT.
I order white SX Prestige/Dune Brown with tow on 29 Mar (TX)- still no VIN as of today - I think ordering a Telluride is like playing Roulette - delivery date is where ever that marble decides to land🙂

Jj515

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I ordered similar about a week before that date and I still don't have a set date yet they are estimating early june
I ordered same color and SX that same week. No update for me yet.
What interior did you order?

cliffnerd5

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Picked up my Ebony Back SX w/ black interior last night. Love it! Couldn't get the mood lighting to work at the dealer, but then it worked later when I was installing a car seat. Does it only come on at night I guess? Or when the lights are activated?

I was originally quoted early July.... 2 months early!

Last edited:

Askantor18

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Looks like mine will be here soon, showed up on kia inventory page today.

Edit: Arrived this morning, pickup tomorrow. March 12 to May 9.

Last edited:

Crossefire00

Reaction score
I order white SX Prestige/Dune Brown with tow on 29 Mar (TX)- still no VIN as of today - I think ordering a Telluride is like playing Roulette - delivery date is where ever that marble decides to land🙂
I ordered the exact same options! I hope you'll post pics once it arrives. People acted like I was crazy getting the dune brown with the white. I thought it seemed like a no brainer. Hope it arrives for you qiuckly!

Michi-Tell

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
When I ordered mine, I had to include the carpeted mats because they said they automatically get included...I wasn't going to get into a pissing contest over some floor mats.
IF KIA "automatically include" the carpeted mats then that needs to be part of the MSRP. Can't have it both ways. If the dealer automatically includes mats then find another dealer b/c that's BS imo.

cliffnerd5

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
IF KIA "automatically include" the carpeted mats then that needs to be part of the MSRP. Can't have it both ways. If the dealer automatically includes mats then find another dealer b/c that's BS imo.
I agree. They just tossed wheel locks and 'cargo net' onto mine... But the owner of my dealer explained to me last night during pick-up that there in fact are NOT actual factory orders. It is essentially a lottery. If you order black/black, and your dealer is up for an allocation, they can take that one. But if someone else gets it, then you have to wait until the stars align a bit again. He had a board of 20+ orders waiting on SX. So my guess is that the 'matching' order is options and not accessories. So, KIA assigned my car based on AWD, ext color, int color, but accessories they just threw on 'standard' package unless I asked for extra.

Gwyn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Looks like mine will be here soon, showed up on kia inventory page today.

Edit: Arrived this morning, pickup tomorrow. March 12 to May 9.
What page?

So my guess is that the 'matching' order is options and not accessories. So, KIA assigned my car based on AWD, ext color, int color, but accessories they just threw on 'standard' package unless I asked for extra.
Do you think it is factory options like tow package, skid plate, and other option are included. Because if that is true, then I will never get my car.

cliffnerd5

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
What page?

Do you think it is factory options like tow package, skid plate, and other option are included. Because if that is true, then I will never get my car.
I bet they match based on ext/int color/drivetrain, but I can't say for sure. He just said they match orders and allocations as they come up. He said he couldn't get a moss green for the life of him. Every time they were already taken/not offered for his allocation. Had moss green orders from early march without being 'accepted' yet.

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Thought this was interesting... See below from the dealer I ordered from after stating that I learned "orders" are more of a dice roll as to when they will be filled. I ordered on 5/2. Proof of the below statement will be in the pudding.

"It's a little different at our dealership. I can't really get into details and I don't really want to say much more about that because if Kia found out, it may not be good for the dealership, let just say we have more pull when it comes to orders than other Kia dealerships when it comes to getting vehicles for our lot and when it comes to orders. It's really a combination of things, but it looks like favoritism to other Kia dealerships! It's a dice roll for other dealers, not us."

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

robgator7

Reaction score
We ordered the SX with prestige in Gravity Grey with Grey interior. Dealer didn't sugarcoat it and said we could be looking at 12 to 15 weeks. I'm ok with waiting though. But still surprised by how long it may take.