Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Order to delivery time

Wap52

Reaction score
I called my dealer two days ago to ask if the factory had accepted my build. He said that he'd have to check with the sales manager to find out but that the dealership would keep me informed. Hope that helps.
This is the same answer i got from dealer and presto 2 days later I am informed my order is on production line but I had been waiting eights since order

Joflo0705

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Picked up my Ebony Back SX w/ black interior last night. Love it! Couldn't get the mood lighting to work at the dealer, but then it worked later when I was installing a car seat. Does it only come on at night I guess? Or when the lights are activated?

I was originally quoted early July.... 2 months early!
Can you post some pictures thinking about getting the exact same spec.

Joflo0705

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I will grab some tomorrow and post them back here.
Thanks, i havent had a chance to even be in one, what made u go for the sx without the prestige vs the prestige. Local dealer is getting a black on black sx fwd which is what i want but now im having second thoughts on weather i should just get the sxp.

cliffnerd5

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks, i havent had a chance to even be in one, what made u go for the sx without the prestige vs the prestige. Local dealer is getting a black on black sx fwd which is what i want but now im having second thoughts on weather i should just get the sxp.
My response from an earlier thread below. I just didn't feel like spending another 2k on it. I know it seems crazy on a 45k car or whatever but it is very easy to get nickel and dimed on cars so I tried to balance if I really thought it was worth it to me. And I decided not. I personally love the leather in it now and wouldn't trade it if you offered. Zero regrets.

I opted to not get it. I just didn't think the money was worth it and I wouldn't miss the features. Not trying to discredit it. I thought about getting the package a lot while waiting for order.

- Head Up Display & 110V Inverter - I find the HUD a bit distracting in cars I have driven in with one. Inverter... meh
- Nappa Leather Seat Trim - Just leather seats to me. The stitching is neat but I also like the normal leather pattern.
- Premium Cloth Headliner & Sun Visors - Just a headliner? Don't htink I have ever noticed or not noticed one before.
- Heated & Ventilated 2nd Row Seats - Back seat is car seats for the foreseeable future.
- Rain-sensing Front Windshield Wipers - Would have been nice to have, but honestly the two cars I have with them are only 'okay' and I still have to do manual wipes pretty often or wish they came on more.

Joflo0705

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
My response from an earlier thread below. I just didn't feel like spending another 2k on it. I know it seems crazy on a 45k car or whatever but it is very easy to get nickel and dimed on cars so I tried to balance if I really thought it was worth it to me. And I decided not. I personally love the leather in it now and wouldn't trade it if you offered. Zero regrets.

I opted to not get it. I just didn't think the money was worth it and I wouldn't miss the features. Not trying to discredit it. I thought about getting the package a lot while waiting for order.

- Head Up Display & 110V Inverter - I find the HUD a bit distracting in cars I have driven in with one. Inverter... meh
- Nappa Leather Seat Trim - Just leather seats to me. The stitching is neat but I also like the normal leather pattern.
- Premium Cloth Headliner & Sun Visors - Just a headliner? Don't htink I have ever noticed or not noticed one before.
- Heated & Ventilated 2nd Row Seats - Back seat is car seats for the foreseeable future.
- Rain-sensing Front Windshield Wipers - Would have been nice to have, but honestly the two cars I have with them are only 'okay' and I still have to do manual wipes pretty often or wish they came on more.
Okay thats exactly how i see it, the one im looking at is 43915 sx with tow pckage and carpeted mats, thinking about getting the rear cargo carpet floor mat and maybe cargo cover. I dont need the awd so im saving atleast 4 k so im pretty happy about that.

Kirkaiya

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ordered a non-prestige Moss SX, espresso interior. Dealer said 8 weeks. I'm OK with that. Hoping it doesn't stretch to 10 or 12 weeks, or more though..
I just ordered the same thing, Moss Green on espresso, SX (AWD) earlier this week. Dealer estimated July or even August. We'll see. If you get yours first, post pics!!
Where are you located?

JCzoom

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I just ordered the same thing, Moss Green on espresso, SX (AWD) earlier this week. Dealer estimated July or even August. We'll see. If you get yours first, post pics!!
Where are you located?
Nice! My order was placed on 4/24. The dealer has no info for me yet about a build date. I'm really hoping no later than beginning of July for delivery, we'll see. I'm in MA. A dealer about 50 miles from me has a few SX Prestige models. (i'm getting itchy) I will definitely post pics when It gets here! Good luck!!

Kirkster

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Nice! My order was placed on 4/24. The dealer has no info for me yet about a build date. I'm really hoping no later than beginning of July for delivery, we'll see. I'm in MA. A dealer about 50 miles from me has a few SX Prestige models. (i'm getting itchy) I will definitely post pics when It gets here! Good luck!!
I turned in my order for a sx-p on 4/24 also. Let's see who get notification first.

Thedoc40tt

Reaction score
Not sure how accurate this info is, but when I made an inquiry into where my order was in the process, part of the email back from the dealership was
However, I have to say congratulations to you because Kia just let us know that they are no longer taking pre orders for the Tellurides anymore! So you got your order in just in time!

WhiteSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Not sure how accurate this info is, but when I made an inquiry into where my order was in the process, part of the email back from the dealership was
It is true for SX models w/Prestige package. No orders till Oct / Nov at the earliest.

Thedoc40tt

Reaction score
Ah I see. I have an Ex AWD w/ tow ordered, didn't know they were only calling out specific packages. I'm only 2 weeks into waiting, its our first ordered car so pretty excited

WhiteSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ah I see. I have an Ex AWD w/ tow ordered, didn't know they were only calling out specific packages. I'm only 2 weeks into waiting, its our first ordered car so pretty excited
Congratulations. All the best. You should be in good shape as there's plenty of inventory flow for EX, S, LX models. You'll have it in no time. Enjoy the ride!

NDTELLI

Reaction score
I ordered a white sx awd with prestige and tow package on March 21. I got a call from the dealer last week saying that they don't have a VIN yet and don't know when will it be delivered. They did say that the order was pulled the last week of April. Supposedly, there are shortages of materials needed to make the prestige package.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!