Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Order to delivery time

zimmer1

Reaction score
Received a call today that my dealer has VIN. Ordered 4/6. White SX Prestige Gray Interior. Expected June 8th.

Askantor18

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Two interesting things I didn't notice before. Prolly because id never actually seen one. Only the top of the handles is chrome the rest matches the body I was really impressed with the look ...I didnt notice this on the white one that was right next to it maybe wasn't paying attention maybe only on the black model? Also the chrome looks more brushed muted than the s model and that also makes me really happy. I was ready to blackout but now I'm reconsidering.

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Two interesting things I didn't notice before. Prolly because id never actually seen one. Only the top of the handles is chrome the rest matches the body I was really impressed with the look ...I didnt notice this on the white one that was right next to it maybe wasn't paying attention maybe only on the black model? Also the chrome looks more brushed muted than the s model and that also makes me really happy. I was ready to blackout but now I'm reconsidering.
Yes the SX gets a "sateen chrome" finish which was described as a more brushed look and not as chrome looking, which is great.

JCzoom

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ordered a non-prestige Moss SX, espresso interior. Dealer said 8 weeks. I'm OK with that. Hoping it doesn't stretch to 10 or 12 weeks, or more though..

Askantor18

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Any word yet?

Not sure it helps, I had this exact same build delivered last week. March 12 order date, May 9th delivery. So about 8 weeks, I would guess 8-10 weeks from the March 29th order date but it sounds like its all about allocation and available builds from Kia.

cliffnerd5

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It really is like playing a lottery. You have to hope that your dealer is 'up' at the same time that your build is available to them. My dealer was able to match my build quickly while people who ordered a month+ before me were still waiting because theirs hadn't popped up yet for them.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Wap52

Reaction score
Placed my ordered on March 21 and I got a call today saying my Black Copper SX Brown Dune Leather and towing package is on production line being built. Looks like 8 to 10 days on line then out for delivery and I am afraid it could sit on lot to be delivered a few weeks for KIA has no control how many trucks come in to haul the cars to lots. I will keep you informed on any news and when I get mine in

DRK

Reaction score
Placed my ordered on March 21 and I got a call today saying my Black Copper SX Brown Dune Leather and towing package is on production line being built. Looks like 8 to 10 days on line then out for delivery and I am afraid it could sit on lot to be delivered a few weeks for KIA has no control how many trucks come in to haul the cars to lots. I will keep you informed on any news and when I get mine in
I just wonder who give a call to let you know it is being built. Is it Kia or dealer?
Thanks!

Crossefire00

Reaction score
I just wonder who give a call to let you know it is being built. Is it Kia or dealer?
Thanks!
I called my dealer two days ago to ask if the factory had accepted my build. He said that he'd have to check with the sales manager to find out but that the dealership would keep me informed. Hope that helps.

earlgrey

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Still waiting for mine to be delivered which is oh so close. I'm being told it's on some holding lot in MA since Saturday. So close yet so far away from me in CT? The wait continues. I was hoping to have it before this weekend. I guess it can still happen.

Wap52

Reaction score
Thanks!
My dealer called me. no way to call KIA and get info. So stay on your dealers @ss to get info. If you have a good dealer he will keep you informed.