No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Telluride VIN Lookup Website

Flekke

Reaction score
Working on that. They'll come in soon.
Thanks you! That angry face was towards Kia not you thinking they didn’t publish any! Appreciate all the work you are doing!

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks you! That angry face was towards Kia not you thinking they didn’t publish any! Appreciate all the work you are doing!
There were some issues with the site yesterday - it wasn't sending the window stickers for download. Perhaps they are attempting to limit scraping behaviors... but who knows. Could just be technical issues.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

NDSweetpea

Reaction score
My VIN (finally) showed up in the most recent batch as well. Ordered an AWD SX (non-P) on Oct. 16th; ETA to dealership now 2/29.

@foresterh, any idea why on the look-up page my VIN (5XYP5DHC8LG079776) isn't showing the tow package in the options column?

ksyrah

Reaction score
My VIN (finally) showed up in the most recent batch as well. Ordered an AWD SX (non-P) on Oct. 16th; ETA to dealership now 2/29.

@foresterh, any idea why on the look-up page my VIN (5XYP5DHC8LG079776) isn't showing the tow package in the options column?
There was the same "bug" with displaying the option with the EX. I believe that it is fixed. Probably the same issue

jdaake07

Reaction score
My VIN appears to have been created on 02/08. Unfortunately the dealer stated ETA still shows as 03/13 which was the same as before it was built. Hopefully it doesn't take 35 days to make the 16 hour trip from Georgia to Nebraska.

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
My VIN appears to have been created on 02/08. Unfortunately the dealer stated ETA still shows as 03/13 which was the same as before it was built. Hopefully it doesn't take 35 days to make the 16 hour trip from Georgia to Nebraska.
It'll probably come a week or two early. Mine did.

rheyes

Reaction score
Just noticed that Muncie had Vin’s created for 4 SXP’s in the first 13 days of Feb. which is more than their historical average. is this a sign that kia is giving a higher priority to orders or just a statistical blip.

CGeorge

Reaction score
Just noticed that Muncie had Vin’s created for 4 SXP’s in the first 13 days of Feb. which is more than their historical average. is this a sign that kia is giving a higher priority to orders or just a statistical blip.
I wish it was mine. I ordered a SXP 11/15 with Muncie.

SorentoSXL

Reaction score
I noticed the same trend. Hopefully, Kia is finally rewarding the dealers that are doing things the right way.