You've found the busiest Telluride community online!

Please register and become a member. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

The KIA Telluride in Black Copper

arnoldcp

Reaction score
Well folks, I was able to pick up my Black Copper / Dune Brown SXP and drive it home last night. I haven't been able to take good pictures yet but I do have it in my possession. On the 100 mile drive home I got aquainted with the car and really really like it.

I will post pictures soon.

Richard A

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of what the exterior color Black Copper looks like? I can't seem to find anything that shows it.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

edkim0713

Reaction score
Was wondering if have to go with black copper or ebony black. I personally think ebony black is way sexier and looks more luxury. Thanks for the picture.

davidbeck1515

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I visited those guys at Library Kia and they tried to sell me an ex that I didn't want. They also would not deal on anything but MSRP for pricing. What options did you get and what did you pay before incentives? I ordered my Cooper Black SXP through the Costco program for $700 off MSRP.
Gotta love Costco. I would not recommend Liberty Kia. I did not have a good experience there. The sales manager who 'runs' the numbers is shady at best. He tells you one thing, but won't write anything down. In the end I had to pay about $1000 more than the price I agreed to 3 mo ths earlier. I did it because I just wanted the car at that point.

MMcFred

Reaction score
The Black Copper looks Black for the most part, it's when the sun hits it at certain angle that you see the underlying Copper speckles in the paint. Still debating on what color we want... Took the paint sample they had at the dealership outside into the sun and you could really see the difference in the paint and appreciate it.

Copperkia

Reaction score
My (well "our", but really it's my baby!) black copper Kia arrived a week early when I was out of town. The dealership called and asked my husband if he would please come pick it up because it was showing up in their inventory and they were getting too many calls on it. When he got to the dealership it had drawn a crowd, all clamoring for a test drive! He picked me up from the airport in it and I thoroughly enjoyed the ride home. Love the color, the copper flecks are very subtle and make the finish appear deeper and richer! I tend to like black cars but wasn't happy with the flatness of the ebony. Have gotten a few thumbs up and comments driving it around. The ride is smooth and driving it is a pleasure. Once we get a few more miles on it we are taking a little weekend road trip!

Wap52

Black Copper SXP AWD Dune Brown with Towing
Reaction score
My (well "our", but really it's my baby!) black copper Kia arrived a week early when I was out of town. The dealership called and asked my husband if he would please come pick it up because it was showing up in their inventory and they were getting too many calls on it. When he got to the dealership it had drawn a crowd, all clamoring for a test drive! He picked me up from the airport in it and I thoroughly enjoyed the ride home. Love the color, the copper flecks are very subtle and make the finish appear deeper and richer! I tend to like black cars but wasn't happy with the flatness of the ebony. Have gotten a few thumbs up and comments driving it around. The ride is smooth and driving it is a pleasure. Once we get a few more miles on it we are taking a little weekend road trip!
Congrats and welcome to the Black Copper club. They do turn heads have fun and be safe