Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

The KIA Telluride in Black Copper

bcopper

Reaction score
I picked up a black copper/dune today. Became available today because the original buyer (ordered in April) backed out yesterday when it arrived. I called and there were several people on the way to see it but I put a deposit down over the phone then drove over and bought it. Two pictures from around 11am and two from early evening. Beautiful color. Also the dune color isn't as bright as it seems from all the picks, it's much more muted (which I like).

Attachments

bcopper

Reaction score
Hey bcopper, what tint percentage did you do the front windows and brand ? Thanks
Honestly I have no clue, but was told it was max allowed by Texas law. It was a forced dealer option and has lifetime warranty.

Last edited:

Wap52

Black Copper SXP AWD Dune Brown with Towing
Reaction score
I picked up a black copper/dune today. Became available today because the original buyer (ordered in April) backed out yesterday when it arrived. I called and there were several people on the way to see it but I put a deposit down over the phone then drove over and bought it. Two pictures from around 11am and two from early evening. Beautiful color. Also the dune color isn't as bright as it seems from all the picks, it's much more muted (which I like).
What part of Texas. I have a Black Copper also just east of Dallas with AWD and Dune Brown with Towing. Join the Texas group for we are planning a road trip of Tellurides when the weather cools down and welcome to the forum

Wap52

Black Copper SXP AWD Dune Brown with Towing
Reaction score
So my local Kia dealer got in an SX in Black Copper. It's already sold; but I went over to take a look anyway.
Let me be clear.
The color is HIDEOUS. No one should buy it (except for me and whoever bought the one I looked at).
I didn't take pictures.
Just trust me.
Really bad.
Get the Moss like everyone else.
I'll "suffer" with one of the (hopefully) few Black Coppers:)
Sorry yoou too late I got mine already in Texas.... LOL

bcopper

Reaction score
What part of Texas. I have a Black Copper also just east of Dallas with AWD and Dune Brown with Towing. Join the Texas group for we are planning a road trip of Tellurides when the weather cools down and welcome to the forum
I'm west of Dallas but always down for meeting up!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!