Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

The KIA Telluride in Black Copper

tjw

Reaction score
Please add pictures of the KIA Telluride in Black Copper!
So my local Kia dealer got in an SX in Black Copper. It's already sold; but I went over to take a look anyway.
Let me be clear.
The color is HIDEOUS. No one should buy it (except for me and whoever bought the one I looked at).
I didn't take pictures.
Just trust me.
Really bad.
Get the Moss like everyone else.
I'll "suffer" with one of the (hopefully) few Black Coppers:)

MrBunster

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So my local Kia dealer got in an SX in Black Copper. It's already sold; but I went over to take a look anyway.
Let me be clear.
The color is HIDEOUS. No one should buy it (except for me and whoever bought the one I looked at).
I didn't take pictures.
Just trust me.
Really bad.
Get the Moss like everyone else.
I'll "suffer" with one of the (hopefully) few Black Coppers:)
Wait, are you serious?

JCzoom

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Moss is Boss. Still. Best color with the black SX wheels by far, IMO! I get compliments just about everyday I drive it (when the wife lets me).

Jdrn21

Reaction score
14 page thread specifically created for pictures of a the black copper............ with a scarcity of pics of said car. Will someone who owns one of these damn things post some pictures of their vehicle in the sunlight from --- like --- 30 different angles??? I did my part in the Moss thread. Step up your game Blk copper owners. Y'all are lazy lol

rvv2002

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
14 page thread specifically created for pictures of a the black copper............ with a scarcity of pics of said car. Will someone who owns one of these damn things post some pictures of their vehicle in the sunlight from --- like --- 30 different angles??? I did my part in the Moss thread. Step up your game Blk copper owners. Y'all are lazy lol
We hate it and are ashamed of it so much we dont post photos..but if you really want to see it, go ahead on page 13 July 2 post by MrMac. That's the best photo I've seen that captures Black Copper

ColMo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ceramic coating? Where do you get that done? Curious
Ceramic coating is a paint protection - usually done by auto detail shops - this link can give you an overview- then you can google for more info

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
G

G-134841

Well. Good news. Got a call from our dealership. Our Black Copper/Dune Brown AWD SXP with Towing Package just arrived at the dealership. The order particulars are. Ordered on 03/09, accepted on 4/26, vin on 5/15. At the dealership now picking it up.
How do you like it? I’m trying to order a Black Copper/Dune now. How long did it take to come in?