Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

The KIA Telluride in Black Copper

md.public

Reaction score
After seeing Dune Brown on a corporate training demo model (Moss exterior), I had to have it. I REALLY wanted Everlasting Silver (I like bluish tint) + Dune Brown, but it's not offered. Out of white, black, moss, and black copper (for Dune Brown), I was convinced Black Copper + Dune Brown was gonna take the cake, but I waited to see the same one mentioned above (Black Copper @ Round Rock dealer), and immediately scratched it off the list. I saw it in shade and sun and you couldn't tell the difference from Ebony Black unless they were next to each other.
Dealer is trying to get me a date on a Moss + Dune Brown...I'm sure it will be a while.

flgal23

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! I like that it has some subtle hint of color (not exactly sure how to describe it). Definitely adds interest.

Michi-Tell

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Good Point flgal23 b/c that's the first pic I've ever seen where that hue can be discerned. And no one who has seen it in person has ever reported a blackberry hue. Kia stumbled a bit with this color option, imo, having it appear so close to just plain old black.

Copperkia

Reaction score
There are pictures at the NYIAS website of black copper. Looks more like black cherry to me. Ordered mine in Ebony, but kept the option to change as they have a black copper on order for delivery in a couple weeks for another customer that I will be able to look at. (Posted this last night, it just showed up today...)

Last edited:

Copperkia

Reaction score
There are pictures at the NYIAS website of black copper. Looks more like black cherry to me. Ordered mine in Ebony, but kept the option to change as they have a black copper on order for delivery in a couple weeks for another customer that I will be able to look at. (Posted this last night, it just showed up today...)
Squirrel that I am, called in and changed my order to black copper. I kept looking at all the pictures and it really grew on me. Kept the dark interior though. (Just couldn't go with the cowboy brown..). Still looking at about 90 days out.

Qasper

Reaction score
Im a little confused it shows this as black copper , not sure i believe it it also shows it as an sx, but an sx comes with 20" rims not the 18" rims it has listed something seems off..
The standard 18' wheel will show on the left side of the sticker along with other standard features. The SX package details along with other options are shown on the right side of the sticker. See this example. https://www.kingautokia.com/api/inventory/GetStickers/?sv=NQBYAFkAUAA1AEQASABDADEATABHADAAMQAzADkANwA0AA==&make=Kia&dealerCode=MD032&loc=Vdp

arnoldcp

Reaction score
This color keeps growing on me, we really liked the Sangria but we were dead set on the Dune brown interior.

After seeing all the pictures I am still glad we chose Black Copper. Although the dealer I ordered from mentioned that he believes the color is what is causing the delay on our build. Not a huge deal for us but an interesting data point.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.