Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

The KIA Telluride in Black Copper

Michi-Tell

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, thanks to Diesel I think we finally see just what the Copper Black looks like in the wild. The Telluride brochure also shows the golden flakes well in the color renditions. Mystery Solved!

Michi-Tell

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
For some reason it still comes out a little purple-ish to me. Idk.
Maybe because we're looking at it with the artificial light of computer screens? It doesn't look purplish at all in the Telluride brochure, just black with dark golden copper-colored flakes.

Wap52

Reaction score
Just ordered Black Copper with Dune Brown, towing, and Prestige on 5/4. I will update with an ETA when I get one.
I ordered a Black Copper SX AWD with Brown Dune Leather and Towing package on March 21. Here is May 11 and still no vin number to dealer stating it is in production line. 7 weeks and hoping. Anyway good luck and I will post when and if mine comes in. Good Luck on yours

Tman

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I ordered a Black Copper SX AWD with Brown Dune Leather and Towing package on March 21. Here is May 11 and still no vin number to dealer stating it is in production line. 7 weeks and hoping. Anyway good luck and I will post when and if mine comes in. Good Luck on yours
Ordered a Moss SXP w/DB and Tow on March 23 and dealer finally received a VIN on Friday (May 10). They are projecting a June 17 ETA. I expect you will also be receiving good news very soon!

Mr.JB

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
This is exactly what we ordered on March 9. On April 26, the dealer called and told us our order was accepted. No ETA on VIN or delivery date yet. Seems the Black Copper with Dune Brown and Towing creates the longest lead time.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

cmoses

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Does it seems to others that up close you can see the Copper but back a few feet even in good sunlight is seems to just be black?

Wap52

Reaction score
This is exactly what we ordered on March 9. On April 26, the dealer called and told us our order was accepted. No ETA on VIN or delivery date yet. Seems the Black Copper with Dune Brown and Towing creates the longest lead time.
Update on dates
I got a call today saying my order is on line being built so maybe they are rolling out the Black Coppers
now
Hopefully will be 8 to. 10 days then delivery wait time
Will keep you all informed

davidbeck1515

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Update on dates
I got a call today saying my order is on line being built so maybe they are rolling out the Black Coppers
now
Hopefully will be 8 to. 10 days then delivery wait time
Will keep you all informed
Congrats. I think my order went in on 4/1 - so maybe I'm still a week or more out from hearing news.