Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

The KIA Telluride in Black Copper

Wap52

Reaction score
Ordered a Moss SXP w/DB and Tow on March 23 and dealer finally received a VIN on Friday (May 10). They are projecting a June 17 ETA. I expect you will also be receiving good news very soon!
Got the news today that my order is on production line. Be sure and post pictures of yours when you get it and date received. I hope mine does not sit on lot for 2 weeks waiting to be shipped. Congrats on your order

KiaNWA

Reaction score
I’m jealous. Ordered by SXP gravity gray with self leveling tow package April 2. Dealer has been no help with giving me information. Adding to my headache is that I have to turn in my lease car at the end of May. It looks like I will be Ubering.

Wap52

Reaction score
I’m jealous. Ordered by SXP gravity gray with self leveling tow package April 2. Dealer has been no help with giving me information. Adding to my headache is that I have to turn in my lease car at the end of May. It looks like I will be Ubering.
Go to the dealer and see if they will give u a loaner until yours comes in

JamesH

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Can someone confirm that production has already started for black copper with dune brown? I have been trying to get an update from my dealer but nothing yet. They are telling me that production has not started yet for this color combination so no VIN# yet.

Wap52

Reaction score
Can someone confirm that production has already started for black copper with dune brown? I have been trying to get an update from my dealer but nothing yet. They are telling me that production has not started yet for this color combination so no VIN# yet.
I have an order with Black Copper SX with brown dune leather and towing package and was called yesterday saying my order is on production line. I will Let you know if I hear anything else

Mr.JB

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yesterday I got word that I have a VIN assigned to my Black Copper SX-P with dune Brown and tow package. It was ordered on 03/09.

JamesH

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have an order with Black Copper SX with brown dune leather and towing package and was called yesterday saying my order is on production line. I will Let you know if I hear anything else
Was, that’s promising to hear! What part of the country are you from? I’m in MA.

davidbeck1515

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just got the phone call. My Telluride is shipping to my dealer. It will arrive in 4 weeks. Seems like a long time for shipping... I ordered on 3/29. It should arrive in late June. Total time - 3mos.

JamesH

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just got the phone call. My Telluride is shipping to my dealer. It will arrive in 4 weeks. Seems like a long time for shipping... I ordered on 3/29. It should arrive in late June. Total time - 3mos.
Great news! Were you provided any other information about the vehicle prior from your dealer? I’m going to follow up again now with my dealer.

KiaNWA

Reaction score
Great news! Were you provided any other information about the vehicle prior from your dealer? I’m going to follow up again now with my dealer.
Great question. My dealer has not been able to give me any information. They insist that when they call their Kia rep they know nothing either. I believe that’s BS

JamesH

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Great question. My dealer has not been able to give me any information. They insist that when they call their Kia rep they know nothing either. I believe that’s BS
Yeah same run around here. The default response is to check with the Kia rep or regional manager and not getting any concrete updates.

Mr.JB

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I ordered my black copper on 3/9. Did anyone order theirs before this date? I do know some showed up at dealerships but I’m wondering about customer orders.

Last edited:
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

davidbeck1515

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing. No information at all. Was really frustrating. Am still frustrated that it will take 4 weeks to ship. Part of me wonders if they are using it at the dealer for test drives.