Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

The KIA Telluride in Black Copper

Wap52

Reaction score
Ordered a Moss SXP w/DB and Tow on March 23 and dealer finally received a VIN on Friday (May 10). They are projecting a June 17 ETA. I expect you will also be receiving good news very soon!
Got the news today that my order is on production line. Be sure and post pictures of yours when you get it and date received. I hope mine does not sit on lot for 2 weeks waiting to be shipped. Congrats on your order

KiaNWA

Reaction score
I’m jealous. Ordered by SXP gravity gray with self leveling tow package April 2. Dealer has been no help with giving me information. Adding to my headache is that I have to turn in my lease car at the end of May. It looks like I will be Ubering.

Wap52

Reaction score
I’m jealous. Ordered by SXP gravity gray with self leveling tow package April 2. Dealer has been no help with giving me information. Adding to my headache is that I have to turn in my lease car at the end of May. It looks like I will be Ubering.
Go to the dealer and see if they will give u a loaner until yours comes in

JamesH

Reaction score
Can someone confirm that production has already started for black copper with dune brown? I have been trying to get an update from my dealer but nothing yet. They are telling me that production has not started yet for this color combination so no VIN# yet.

Wap52

Reaction score
Can someone confirm that production has already started for black copper with dune brown? I have been trying to get an update from my dealer but nothing yet. They are telling me that production has not started yet for this color combination so no VIN# yet.
I have an order with Black Copper SX with brown dune leather and towing package and was called yesterday saying my order is on production line. I will Let you know if I hear anything else

Mr.JB

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yesterday I got word that I have a VIN assigned to my Black Copper SX-P with dune Brown and tow package. It was ordered on 03/09.

JamesH

Reaction score
I have an order with Black Copper SX with brown dune leather and towing package and was called yesterday saying my order is on production line. I will Let you know if I hear anything else
Was, that’s promising to hear! What part of the country are you from? I’m in MA.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.