Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

What did you pay for your KIA Telluride?

Freshnaresh

Reaction score
I ordered mine today! Ended up going with the Moss w/Dune Brown SX w/Prestige AWD, $46,215 out the door w/the following accessories at no cost: Illuminated scuff plates, all weather mats w/trunk liner, cargo net, rear bumper protection, and side steps at dealer cost. The rebates I got were the 1000 competitor and 400 military off MSRP. Not much of a discount and I shopped 8 dealers, most had the vehicle priced at an average 5k above MSRP. I did not pay tax as I'm a disable vet in GA. 1.9 @ 60. The nice thing is that the dealer is letting me drive a Sorento SX while the order comes in which is roughly 60 days away.

Tunes4us

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I bought mine today. Ex in white with silver interior and a tow pkg. Decided to just bite the bullet rather than the waiting game. Gave me $2650. of sticker of $41,710. Now trying to learn all the electronics, UVO is easy to get remote start and ventilation set. The screen and all its functions is another story. It’s supposed to be compatible with Alexa so I can just tell her to start the car but haven’t figured that out yet.

johnwashere2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I bought mine today. Ex in white with silver interior and a tow pkg. Decided to just bite the bullet rather than the waiting game. Gave me $2650. of sticker of $41,710. Now trying to learn all the electronics, UVO is easy to get remote start and ventilation set. The screen and all its functions is another story. It’s supposed to be compatible with Alexa so I can just tell her to start the car but haven’t figured that out yet.
Wow Alexa support is kinda cool. If my cars outside , and my phones away , starting the car like ther would be cool. I’m a tech guy , and all the tech is what drove me (literally lol) to this car. I’ve always had American cars because of the tech and screens, but with kias/hyndais awesome driver assist and other tech got me to finally want to switch. Plus now having kids and my own family really wants me to have good driver assist and safety features.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Ovibos

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I ordered mine today! Ended up going with the Moss w/Dune Brown SX w/Prestige AWD, $46,215 out the door w/the following accessories at no cost: Illuminated scuff plates, all weather mats w/trunk liner, cargo net, rear bumper protection, and side steps at dealer cost. The rebates I got were the 1000 competitor and 400 military off MSRP. Not much of a discount and I shopped 8 dealers, most had the vehicle priced at an average 5k above MSRP. I did not pay tax as I'm a disable vet in GA. 1.9 @ 60. The nice thing is that the dealer is letting me drive a Sorento SX while the order comes in which is roughly 60 days away.
I'm strongly considering ordering one and getting all those accessories thrown in is something I'm gonna try for.

What's the cost on side steps?

Freshnaresh

Reaction score
I'm strongly considering ordering one and getting all those accessories thrown in is something I'm gonna try for.

What's the cost on side steps?
The dealer said they don’t know yet what the cost is because it’s not available to be ordered yet. Website is showing $650 and labor is also there so my guess probably ivo $400.

Kingeroo

Reaction score
I ordered mine today! Ended up going with the Moss w/Dune Brown SX w/Prestige AWD, $46,215 out the door w/the following accessories at no cost: Illuminated scuff plates, all weather mats w/trunk liner, cargo net, rear bumper protection, and side steps at dealer cost. The rebates I got were the 1000 competitor and 400 military off MSRP. Not much of a discount and I shopped 8 dealers, most had the vehicle priced at an average 5k above MSRP when I see those side stickers I walk away. I did not pay tax as I'm a disable vet in GA. 1.9 @ 60. The nice thing is that the dealer is letting me drive a Sorento SX while the order comes in which is roughly 60 days away.
That’s a great price! Can I bring you to my negotiation when I buy mine?

Kingeroo

Reaction score
I ordered mine today! Ended up going with the Moss w/Dune Brown SX w/Prestige AWD, $46,215 out the door w/the following accessories at no cost: Illuminated scuff plates, all weather mats w/trunk liner, cargo net, rear bumper protection, and side steps at dealer cost. The rebates I got were the 1000 competitor and 400 military off MSRP. Not much of a discount and I shopped 8 dealers, most had the vehicle priced at an average 5k above MSRP when I see those side stickers I walk away. I did not pay tax as I'm a disable vet in GA. 1.9 @ 60. The nice thing is that the dealer is letting me drive a Sorento SX while the order comes in which is roughly 60 days away.
That’s a great deal! Will you sit in my negotiations when I buy mine?

Freshnaresh

Reaction score
I asked the dealer to order the FWD SX with Prestige knowing he probably couldn’t because the website didn’t allow it. So he came back saying AWD is required. I then proceeded to tell him I’m not interested in AWD, but I really was lol. So I told him I’m being forced to purchase AWD! Then to make the deal happen he asked me what it would take, at which point I brought up The freebies.

Criswan

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Our local dealer didn't have an SX Prestige on the lot yet but has one due for delivery on the 22nd. We purchased it in Moss Green with Black Interior yesterday for $$44253 plus the $3300 lease rebate and first month payment waived via Founders. So $40953 out the door. The only stipulation was that they want to hold it in the showroom for two days to show it off to potential SX customers by appointment.

G

G-429171

Yeah dealer mark up was 46k I got it down to 37k before tax and tags/registration. I was in Pa
Wow, it's very impressive deal. Can you share your sales person? I am not live in PA, but if I can get your price I am willing to buy there.

johnwashere2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Did not buy, but got a quote in Cleveland for AWD EX sticker at $40905 with $1000 auto show discount, $1500 Rebate, and $1000 competitive car bonus, Total $37 405. Not including tax, trade, title etc.
Wow so they were just selling at sticker with just incentives ? Dealers around Columbus have at least a few hundred to to a couple thousand off plus incentives off