Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

What did you pay for your KIA Telluride?

Wgraham2410

Reaction score
SXP AWD+ pearl white + towing + cargo line = 47815 - Costco discount + Milwaukee taxes + fees - finance rebate = 48985 OTD
Ordered 08/31/19 thru Napleton kia Elgin Illinois
Deal was done via email and phone
Now I wait lol!
I ordered mine from the same dealer august 15th. Everlasting silver SX with all weather mats and cross bars and tow. What finance deal did they offer? They offered me 1500 or 0% finance for 74 months.

Also, did they give you an estimate when you would get it? They told me October 15th.

bpetro6466

Reaction score
I ordered mine from the same dealer august 15th. Everlasting silver SX with all weather mats and cross bars and tow. What finance deal did they offer? They offered me 1500 or 0% finance for 74 months.

Also, did they give you an estimate when you would get it? They told me October 15th.
What financing option was offering 0% finance for 74 months?

Wgraham2410

Reaction score
What financing option was offering 0% finance for 74 months?
I went in and ordered mine. The salesman said I could either do the 1500 cash back or 0% financing. I thought that was odd they offered that on the Telluride but I took it for sure. It'll be more than the 1500 in the long run.

Tino

Reaction score

I am going to pay off my loan shortly after we receive the Telluride. I'm financing strictly for the rebate.
Ya know what? I never asked them when I should expect delivery. It doesn't seem like anyone has a clue as to how production in Georgia works anyway. I wouldn't hold them to October 15 because they truly have no idea. It could be sooner or later.
Make sure that you let me know when you do take delivery.

Wgraham2410

Reaction score
I am going to pay off my loan shortly after we receive the Telluride. I'm financing strictly for the rebate.
Ya know what? I never asked them when I should expect delivery. It doesn't seem like anyone has a clue as to how production in Georgia works anyway. I wouldn't hold them to October 15 because they truly have no idea. It could be sooner or later.
Make sure that you let me know when you do take delivery.
Will do for sure. When I ordered it at the dealer, the salesman told me probably no sooner than October 31st. They called me 2 weeks later saying they got word delivery date will be October 15th. I'll be calling them on the 15th to see if that still looks like the delivery date. Hopefully that will be the case but after reading a lot of threads on here im not holding my breath. Seems like 2 months would be a fast delivery time. Good thing is we aren't in a rush for it so it gets here when it gets here.

Tino

Reaction score
Will do for sure. When I ordered it at the dealer, the salesman told me probably no sooner than October 31st. They called me 2 weeks later saying they got word delivery date will be October 15th. I'll be calling them on the 15th to see if that still looks like the delivery date. Hopefully that will be the case but after reading a lot of threads on here im not holding my breath. Seems like 2 months would be a fast delivery time. Good thing is we aren't in a rush for it so it gets here when it gets here.
Fascinating. I can't imagine that the dealer would call you with the delivery date unless it is for certain. I hope so anyway!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Fritzie

Reaction score
I like this strategy. Only I’m gonna tell them 6K under invoice.

Actually my real strategy is to wait a few months until real discounts (and the Palisade, which I’m also seriously considering) appear. Then I’m gonna search Auto Trader/Car Gurus for the lowest price in the country and ask a local dealer to beat the price.

My goal is 41K max for an SX Prestige (hey, that’s 6K under sticker!), maybe 42.5 for whatever the all-in Palisade is.
Don't consider the Palisade : cheap finishes vs Telluride

ear0012

Reaction score
FYI dealers can trade other dealers for them! We have purchased two! One we got lucky got same day. The other we got next day. One was out the door at sticker, and one was $500 over (promo is $500 less now).If you find the exact one within a few hundred miles go ask dealership GM if they would be willing to trade for it!

Last edited:

Orllarwhalley

Reaction score
SXP AWD+ pearl white + towing + cargo line = 47815 - Costco discount + Milwaukee taxes + fees - finance rebate = 48985 OTD
Ordered 08/31/19 thru Napleton kia Elgin Illinois
Deal was done via email and phone
Now I wait lol!
How come you already knew all the taxes and fees, charges on the car before the car arrives??? Most dealership do say that the total OTD price can't be know not until the car arrives and whatever incentive is available at that time of delivery would tell what the OTD price would be.

FordRN

Reaction score

Did you get 0% for 74 months on a new Telluride?

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
How come you already knew all the taxes and fees, charges on the car before the car arrives??? Most dealership do say that the total OTD price can't be know not until the car arrives and whatever incentive is available at that time of delivery would tell what the OTD price would be.
Have you placed an order or contacted any of the dealers that were suggested to you? If so, then you would have received an order sheet with OTD pricing - delineating dealer fees, sales taxes, negotiated price of vehicle, (and potentially dealer add-ons / supplements, markups, extended warranty costs). The interest rate and payment will be specified along with rebates (those that are currently in effect at time of order). You can ask for a k-dealer printout showing that your car was ordered and the agreed price. All that can be seen up front and agreed to in writing when an order is placed. Of course it can change if rebates change... but it's a starting point.

fquattrone

Reaction score
White SX with tow and factory included floor mats, cargo net, rear bumper protection, and interior light kit although only ordered mats. OTD 45,597.44 (includes financing rebate).

Orllarwhalley

Reaction score
Have you placed an order or contacted any of the dealers that were suggested to you? If so, then you would have received an order sheet with OTD pricing - delineating dealer fees, sales taxes, negotiated price of vehicle, (and potentially dealer add-ons / supplements, markups, extended warranty costs). The interest rate and payment will be specified along with rebates (those that are currently in effect at time of order). You can ask for a k-dealer printout showing that your car was ordered and the agreed price. All that can be seen up front and agreed to in writing when an order is placed. Of course it can change if rebates change... but it's a starting point.
Yes I did contact two of them, a dealer dropped his phone number which I'm still in contact with and Kevin from Huffines, who said he already placed the order, sent me the confirmation page, but it didn't state/breakdown the details of the charges and all that. I will contact him right away and ask for these things you stated up here. Same goes to the other contact I have.
Attached is the confirmation I got from Kevin.

Attachments