Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Good Dealer Dealings - List Your Good Dealer Experience

rvv2002

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Preston Kia in Ohio. I bought my Sorento from them, now ordered 2 Tellurides. No markup, full incentives.

They have 2 LX AWD on the lot right now that aren't sold if anyone is looking. Ask for Tom and tell him Vargas sent you so you'll know you won't be starting negotiations above MSRP.

Jeannine

Reaction score
Preston Kia in Ohio. I bought my Sorento from them, now ordered 2 Tellurides. No markup, full incentives.

They have 2 LX AWD on the lot right now that aren't sold if anyone is looking. Ask for Tom and tell him Vargas sent you so you'll know you won't be starting negotiations above MSRP.
That's were we bought ours too!

0sparky0

Reaction score
Stokes Kia in Charleston wound up earning our business this afternoon. Sales guy was great, finance people were great, and my wife left happy, after Kia Country Of Charleston blew it this morning. We picked up a white ex.

RW4

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Great experience with John Sasso at Brown’s Kia in Manassas for Northern VA members. It’s a smaller dealership though compared to other volume dealers in the area, so they are not allotted as many Tellurides as other local dealers. Ordered a S in April and just picked it up. They have a LX and are getting EXs. I haven’t seen a single SX in stock locally.

JoshuaR

Reaction score
I had a pretty good experience at Kia of New Bern in North Carolina. I got it for MSRP (~$33K LX) with $2,900 in rebates.

Weesa20

Reaction score
Good experience at Koons Kia in Woodbridge VA yesterday. They are marking up SXP, but less than others. Ramon in sales and Donovan in finance were great.

TontoKowalski

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Great experience at KIA Auffenberg in O’fallen, Illinois. Worked with Kevin(his first solo sale!) and Silas. Black/black ex. MSRP - rebates(1500 at 1.9 and 1000 competitive). Was skeptical at first because they added 800 dollar auto butler program but after doing some research it didnt sound bad at all. Basically 10 details and clear coat outside and protectant inside over the course of 5 years and don’t have to do it at their dealership, there’s locations throughout the US. Was in and out and no BS. Super thorough and way nice. Finance manager was great too. Straight shooter.

Wap52

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
If you are in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex I highly recommend Monica at Huffines KIA in McKinney and I would also highly recommend Maritz KIA in Hurst. I had great experiences with both and ultimately purchase from Moritz due to trade value. If you are looking for a starting point I would also highly recommend looking at Dealerrater.com as there is good information there on how others rate their dealership experience and its one of the tools I used to start conversations with specific dealers in an effort to avoid the bad experiences from the get go.
I would like to second Huffines in McKinney for I worked with Kevin and got a price on March 21 of a Black Copper SXP AWD Brown Dune Leather with towing and price has not changed and they upped my trade in to match Carmax offer. Still waiting on Car and which is due June 26 and talked to Kevin yesterday and he said all the numbers we talked has not changed. Got mine for a little below MSRP. This dealership seems to be one of the best near the DFW metroplex. Just remember your dealer has no control on time frames for car being built. You could be lucky enough that one was already on order and come in early than others. Give them a try.

515EX

Reaction score
If you’re in/around Iowa, I highly recommend Billion Kia in Iowa city. Ask for Lucas. He was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating, given that I was about two hours away from their location. Paid right at MSRP for an EX AWD w/tow package. They only thing I wasn’t a huge fan of was that they automatically applied their protection package to every telluride they got in, which adds an additional $2400 or so to the price. The protection is great though. Up to 100 paintless dent removals per year, unlimited fixing/replacement of interior leather/cloth, and they’ll apply their “rain ex” type protection on the windshield every 6 months. Also includes guaranteed trade in value if you purchase your next vehicle at another billion location (there are TONS). Anywho, overall and amazing experience.

13_FST

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I had an amazing experience at Go Kia in South Edmonton. My rep, Raj, was amazing. He was friendly and not pushy at all.

I highly recommend them.