Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Order to delivery time

ColMo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just got update from dealer that my ETA for my white SXP/Dune Brown has now move up to 11 Jun from 19 Jun - just last week the update moved from 3 Jul to 19 Jun - today’s update included a pic of the Window Sticker - seems things are moving faster - original order date was 29 Mar

"Ride"_or_die

Reaction score
Just got update from dealer that my ETA for my white SXP/Dune Brown has now move up to 11 Jun from 19 Jun - just last week the update moved from 3 Jul to 19 Jun - today’s update included a pic of the Window Sticker - seems things are moving faster - original order date was 29 Mar
Where are you located if you don't mind me asking. (I may have missed it in a previous post, if so sorry.)

Wap52

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Nice.. but really upset here that mine is still June 26 and ordered mine on March 21. Guess the black copper SPX AWD and dune brown and towing is setting my date back. Glad you are getting yours sooner . I am in Dallas so same state anyway.

aoverby0907

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Nice.. but really upset here that mine is still June 26 and ordered mine on March 21. Guess the black copper SPX AWD and dune brown and towing is setting my date back. Glad you are getting yours sooner . I am in Dallas so same state anyway.
My order went in on March 11th for a grey with grey SXP and my current ETA shows 6.14. So I feel your pain. It's been pushed pack 4 times.

cheeks80

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
My dealer called me today and mentioned that the car has a delivery ETA of 17th Jul. No VIN yet as it is still at the assembly... Anyway little more than one month to wait....

JamesH

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I too just received an update from my dealer
Your ETA is in line with me. I too ordered Black Copper/Dune Brown SPX AWD without tow package on 3/27 and my delivery date is 6/27. I’m in MA. Looks like they are finally pumping out Black Copper!

joeyvans

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I agree.... haven't seen one in person yet, but still ordered the Ebony Black SX based on pictures. We didn't order until 4/20, then the "order filled" status was entered on 4/23. Now it's the waiting game for likely a month or 2.
Took delivery today.... finally. Just under 7 weeks from order date.

Non-prestige SX - Ebony Black w/gray interior.

Jj515

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The only thing we’ve heard that is holding up orders is the napa leather seats. I’ve also seen a few people say their dealer told them the grey Nappa seats are the hardest ones to supply.
My dealer told me there was a problem with the black SX rims and that held things up too. First I had heard about that issue. May everyone’s order start rolling in soon.

Thedoc40tt

Reaction score
Called today. Order 4/15. ETA Jul 21 SXP Gravity/Black Nappa.
Is there anything we can do to get more info? It's been 4 weeks on a EX order and not even sure it's been accepted yet, other than its not been canceled on us. I talked to the dealer a couple of times, but nothing to report

Crossefire00

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm just wondering where most of you are getting your information. My dealer doesn't seem to know a ton. They know that my order is in and that it's not expected until September/October. White SX-P w/Dune Brown and tow ordered on 5/7. Are you getting your information from your dealer or are you able to reach out to another contact? Thanks for any info!

Rondakay

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm just wondering where most of you are getting your information. My dealer doesn't seem to know a ton. They know that my order is in and that it's not expected until September/October. White SX-P w/Dune Brown and tow ordered on 5/7. Are you getting your information from your dealer or are you able to reach out to another contact? Thanks for any info!

My dealer showed me a letter from KIA with my order # when it was accepted. A few days later they called and gave me an ETA of 7/7, they said when they get the VIN they will call again. I am working with a smaller dealer - perhaps that makes a difference.

Crossefire00

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
My dealer showed me a letter from KIA with my order # when it was accepted. A few days later they called and gave me an ETA of 7/7, they said when they get the VIN they will call again. I am working with a smaller dealer - perhaps that makes a difference.
I'm incredibly jealous that you have an ETA. I have a nebulous two-month range. It's really my own fault. I wasn't aware of the Telluride until it late April. Not sure how I missed the commercials.

Rondakay

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm incredibly jealous that you have an ETA. I have a nebulous two-month range. It's really my own fault. I wasn't aware of the Telluride until it late April. Not sure how I missed the commercials.
I understand. I missed them as well and was close to buying a 4 runner. I ordered my SXP just before the cutoff on May 11th. Delivery ETA is much quicker than I expected. Good luck!

rvv2002

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
My dealer checks their system every couple of days to see if order is picked to be filled. If they arent giving you information ask for proof they ordered your truck.

Reportedly (emphasis on reportedly) all the lines are pumping out SXPs now that rim's and nappa are back in stock. This would help explain all the SXP orders being picked up/moved up in June/July. I would say if you want an EX try to find one already on the way to the dealer right now (and not pre-sold) because they are going to clear the SXP backlog before the Palisade hits. If they dont do this they will lose customers so I bet they will not be making EX/LX/S until end of July or later. Disclaimer: THIS IS ALL 55TH HAND INFORMATION.

Crossefire00

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
My dealer checks their system every couple of days to see if order is picked to be filled. If they arent giving you information ask for proof they ordered your truck.

Reportedly (emphasis on reportedly) all the lines are pumping out SXPs now that rim's and nappa are back in stock. This would help explain all the SXP orders being picked up/moved up in June/July. I would say if you want an EX try to find one already on the way to the dealer right now (and not pre-sold) because they are going to clear the SXP backlog before the Palisade hits. If they dont do this they will lose customers so I bet they will not be making EX/LX/S until end of July or later. Disclaimer: THIS IS ALL 55TH HAND INFORMATION.
Good thoughts. I'm in for the SX-P so I hope they do get mine bumped up at least a little bit. At the same time, they truly are in danger of losing buyers to the Palisade. I considered it. But the more I look at the Telluride, the more I want it.

TheFunDoc

Reaction score
I'm hoping the comment on SX-P being built now is correct. Dealer salesman emailed me today saying that my early APRIL order of Snow White Pearl Grey Interior SX-P AWD has been filled and they are expecting a VIN and delivery date soon. We shall see.
Check out the build here

Rondakay

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm hoping the comment on SX-P being built now is correct. Dealer salesman emailed me today saying that my early APRIL order of Snow White Pearl Grey Interior SX-P AWD has been filled and they are expecting a VIN and delivery date soon. We shall see.
Check out the build here
I got my ETA approximately 4 days after they accepted my order, no vin yet

Daparest

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I ordered my SXP on 4 April. So far no delivery word from my dealer in south Florida. If delivery falls into July, the current lease incentives need to be extended for me to stick with Kia. Palisade better have comparable trims, packages, MSRPs and incentives or Hyundai will lose me as well.