Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Order to delivery time

TelluLady

Reaction score
I ordered a SX white w/butterscotch interior (so non-prestige) on June 1. I'm so incredibly late to the game because my husband and I were originally considering a Sorento. Turns out, it was too small for my tall husband and an infant seat behind him. When I sat in and test drove a Telluride EX, I knew I didn't want to look elsewhere for a vehicle. We're not pressed for time so we ordered one. Dealer said 4-8 weeks but after reading here I'm not very optimistic. I'm hoping that since it's not the prestige package that somehow I will get my Telluride mid July. It's only been a week and a half and the wait is already excruciating! What was I thinking putting myself in this position lol!

Jdrn21

Reaction score
I ordered a SX white w/butterscotch interior (so non-prestige) on June 1. I'm so incredibly late to the game because my husband and I were originally considering a Sorento. Turns out, it was too small for my tall husband and an infant seat behind him. When I sat in and test drove a Telluride EX, I knew I didn't want to look elsewhere for a vehicle. We're not pressed for time so we ordered one. Dealer said 4-8 weeks but after reading here I'm not very optimistic. I'm hoping that since it's not the prestige package that somehow I will get my Telluride mid July. It's only been a week and a half and the wait is already excruciating! What was I thinking putting myself in this position lol!
We are rowing the same boat!!

np86

Reaction score
Hang in there.
Ordered a Silver SXP May 12
ETA 7/7
Did your dealer provide you with your ETA? I ask just because compared to everyone else's ETA on this forum its such a short time frame (less than 8 weeks). I ordered my white SXP on April 16th and am getting late July estimates, which make it 12-14 weeks.

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
Did your dealer provide you with your ETA? I ask just because compared to everyone else's ETA on this forum its such a short time frame (less than 8 weeks). I ordered my white SXP on April 16th and am getting late July estimates, which make it 12-14 weeks.
Yes
They received letter from KIA on 5/31 then on 6/4 they called with ETA after KIA provided. I don't know if color comes into play, also dealer allotmentay be a factor since my order counts against their allotment. Perhaps because it is a much smaller dealer . Not sure what the timing is influenced by.

LadyinTwilight

Reaction score
Order placed 5/21 SX (no prestige) Silver with black interior. Originally told 9 weeks ETA
-Received call from Dealer yesterday, order accepted, delivery ETA of 7/13

Tisbit

Reaction score
Sent a message to my dealer about my April 19th order to see about an update and got this response. I don’t even understand what he is trying to say. I am assuming this means mine is still not accepted and we have to wait for this order to be filled before ours starts?

“I just received notice from Kia that another Telluride SX-P order was filled. While the unit was sold prior to your purchase, Kia is making progress.

Please understand that Kia continues to fill the Telluride SX-P orders as it sees fit. Jones Kia is not in any way involved in how these orders are filled. However, we continue to advocate for our customers on an almost daily basis.

I will keep you posted and apologize for the delay.”

Jdrn21

Reaction score
Sent a message to my dealer about my April 19th order to see about an update and got this response. I don’t even understand what he is trying to say. I am assuming this means mine is still not accepted and we have to wait for this order to be filled before ours starts?

“I just received notice from Kia that another Telluride SX-P order was filled. While the unit was sold prior to your purchase, Kia is making progress.

Please understand that Kia continues to fill the Telluride SX-P orders as it sees fit. Jones Kia is not in any way involved in how these orders are filled. However, we continue to advocate for our customers on an almost daily basis.

Sounds like he's saying it's out of his hands and Kia will make it when they're ready. Sounds like he is also saying he is in contact with Kia to try to get his orders filled

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Mamaboze

Reaction score

Ordered mine April 19 SX-p black on black. Spoke to Dealer June 11 said order was accepted. Not sure where I stand now.