Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Order to delivery time

TelluLady

Reaction score
I ordered a SX white w/butterscotch interior (so non-prestige) on June 1. I'm so incredibly late to the game because my husband and I were originally considering a Sorento. Turns out, it was too small for my tall husband and an infant seat behind him. When I sat in and test drove a Telluride EX, I knew I didn't want to look elsewhere for a vehicle. We're not pressed for time so we ordered one. Dealer said 4-8 weeks but after reading here I'm not very optimistic. I'm hoping that since it's not the prestige package that somehow I will get my Telluride mid July. It's only been a week and a half and the wait is already excruciating! What was I thinking putting myself in this position lol!

Jdrn21

Reaction score
I ordered a SX white w/butterscotch interior (so non-prestige) on June 1. I'm so incredibly late to the game because my husband and I were originally considering a Sorento. Turns out, it was too small for my tall husband and an infant seat behind him. When I sat in and test drove a Telluride EX, I knew I didn't want to look elsewhere for a vehicle. We're not pressed for time so we ordered one. Dealer said 4-8 weeks but after reading here I'm not very optimistic. I'm hoping that since it's not the prestige package that somehow I will get my Telluride mid July. It's only been a week and a half and the wait is already excruciating! What was I thinking putting myself in this position lol!
We are rowing the same boat!!

np86

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hang in there.
Ordered a Silver SXP May 12
ETA 7/7
Did your dealer provide you with your ETA? I ask just because compared to everyone else's ETA on this forum its such a short time frame (less than 8 weeks). I ordered my white SXP on April 16th and am getting late July estimates, which make it 12-14 weeks.

Rondakay

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Did your dealer provide you with your ETA? I ask just because compared to everyone else's ETA on this forum its such a short time frame (less than 8 weeks). I ordered my white SXP on April 16th and am getting late July estimates, which make it 12-14 weeks.
Yes
They received letter from KIA on 5/31 then on 6/4 they called with ETA after KIA provided. I don't know if color comes into play, also dealer allotmentay be a factor since my order counts against their allotment. Perhaps because it is a much smaller dealer . Not sure what the timing is influenced by.

LadyinTwilight

Reaction score
Order placed 5/21 SX (no prestige) Silver with black interior. Originally told 9 weeks ETA
-Received call from Dealer yesterday, order accepted, delivery ETA of 7/13