Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Order to delivery time

Gwyn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I ordered my SXP on 4 April. So far no delivery word from my dealer in south Florida. If delivery falls into July, the current lease incentives need to be extended for me to stick with Kia. Palisade better have comparable trims, packages, MSRPs and incentives or Hyundai will lose me as well.
That is awesome attitude. So if not Telluride or Palisade what is your 3rd choice? This is going to awesome! A 3rd manufacture with all the options and price of the Telluride and Palisade with out the waiting. So please tell us who you will go two if you don't get your demands met?

Thedoc40tt

Reaction score
Just got this message from my dealership, my order placed May 6th, same day as two others:

We have had 8 sold orders filled. 3 delivered. No grapevine information. I will keep you posted with any information I get.

Hope this means in SX's still have a chance to get built before July August

Daparest

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That is awesome attitude. So if not Telluride or Palisade what is your 3rd choice? This is going to awesome! A 3rd manufacture with all the options and price of the Telluride and Palisade with out the waiting. So please tell us who you will go two if you don't get your demands met?
Great question. I'll probably extend my Infinity QX60 lease by 6 months and wait till this settles down to a reasonable supply and demand balance.

Daparest

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Great question. I'll probably extend my Infinity QX60 lease by 6 months and wait till this settles down to a reasonable supply and demand balance.
Maybe we drop down and forget AWD and Prestige. Heads up display, nappa leather not all that necessary neither is having my tush cooled in the second row that I'll never sit in. Very very nice but not necessary.

Kirkster

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I ordered sxp on April 24th. I checked on it on May 24th and they thought 90 days from the order date would hold. Sounds like it may be sooner. Thanks for all the info.

"Ride"_or_die

Reaction score
Good thoughts. I'm in for the SX-P so I hope they do get mine bumped up at least a little bit. At the same time, they truly are in danger of losing buyers to the Palisade. I considered it. But the more I look at the Telluride, the more I want it.
I don't think it is a loss for them. They are sister companies... Both Hyundai and Kia are manufactured together, there are 6 builds they do at the Georgia plant, I can't remember if Hyundai was in the line or not. The Georgia plant is in place to capture American pride and the market of "I will only but American made cars". It was a hit obviously, and they are hugely successful in the sales arena. Love that were seeing it fellow Americans in a small town!!!

That being said, I actually was mildly irritated... No I still am irritated... That they were only supposed to sell 40k Telluride's and they over sold and that's no longer a thing.
I'm guessing the Palisade will bes similar as are the existing Kia's and Hyundai's. However, that being said, if it is not an American car, it can take 4-6 months (my dealer said that's how long their stingers took to get in and it was already released in Europe, I think Germany) to get a build out of one of the other 7 countries. If it is American made, then there's a huge problem as right now there are only 3 lines in the Georgia plant...2 possibly 3 of them are running Telluride's, which means no Palisade. So if you are patient just a little longer you will get your Kia and love it without having to wait again!!!

Kcolbert

Reaction score
I don't think it is a loss for them. They are sister companies... Both Hyundai and Kia are manufactured together, there are 6 builds they do at the Georgia plant, I can't remember if Hyundai was in the line or not. The Georgia plant is in place to capture American pride and the market of "I will only but American made cars". It was a hit obviously, and they are hugely successful in the sales arena. Love that were seeing it fellow Americans in a small town!!!

That being said, I actually was mildly irritated... No I still am irritated... That they were only supposed to sell 40k Telluride's and they over sold and that's no longer a thing.
I'm guessing the Palisade will bes similar as are the existing Kia's and Hyundai's. However, that being said, if it is not an American car, it can take 4-6 months (my dealer said that's how long their stingers took to get in and it was already released in Europe, I think Germany) to get a build out of one of the other 7 countries. If it is American made, then there's a huge problem as right now there are only 3 lines in the Georgia plant...2 possibly 3 of them are running Telluride's, which means no Palisade. So if you are patient just a little longer you will get your Kia and love it without having to wait again!!!
From what I’ve read, the Palisade will be manufactured in South Korea and exported to North America.

G

G-143738

Hi Guys,

Im new here so this is my first post (great site by the way) My wife and I placed an order for a SX Prestige on March 29th. We were told it was about 6 to 10 weeks until we would get it. We placed a deposit on it and have yet to hear from the dealership. Was told we would hear soon about the status.
I ordered at a similar time. Did you ever get your order?

johnr47

Reaction score
Placed my order on April 10th for my SX FWD Dark Moss / Butterscotch with tow package. The order was fulfilled on May 13th, today dealer contacted me to confirm factory provided expected delivery of June 21st / 22nd (10 weeks).

Dealership: Carriage of Woodstock, GA (Northwest ATLANTA)
Distance from Factory: 107 miles

dequisehunter

Reaction score
Ordered mine at the dealership on 3/6. The order was placed by the dealership on 3/16. My husband and I went in to the dealership today to check on the order. It shows that my order was filled on 5/29. The manager stated that it should be on the truck in the next few weeks.
I ordered White AWD SX Prestige with nappa dune brown interior. I am excited! The wait has been excruciating.

Update: 6/8 Dealership called that my order was in. Picked up 3 hours later 🙌🏽
Delivered exactly 12 weeks from the dealership order. All Mine ❤

Attachments

Last edited: